Jackie

ian_mac

That has to be one of the worst results in the history of the club.

This guy just does not know how to approach even the WORST opponents away from home.

I'm going to put my neck on the line and say that he DOES NOT have what it takes to manage Thistle. Him and Sid are out of their depths.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He better get the whole team in for a double training session tomorrow at 1st light, this has ruined mine and a lot of other fans weekends, should ruin the players and managements too.

Not good enough :thumbdown:

That's probably what Lambie or even McCall would have done. But can you honestly see Jackie doing that? I can't see him and Sid even getting angry at the players.

There is no denying this must be the worst result in the clubs history and the manager has to take the majority of the blame but the players need to take a long hard look at themselves

Get over yourselves folks.

We're still in the cup with the chance to put it right.

In 1993 the Great Lambini got beat 0-1 at Firhill by Cowdenbeath who were propping up the first division at the time, and probably hadn't won a game IIRC.

He survived that.

JaggyMac will survive this and grow.

Chill.

In 1993 the Great Lambini got beat 0-1 at Firhill by Cowdenbeath who were propping up the first division at the time, and probably hadn't won a game IIRC.

He survived that.

Chill.

There is no danger he will survive, all we are saying is that he needs to get his act together pronto, after the worst result in the clubs history

There is no danger he will survive, all we are saying is that he needs to get his act together pronto, after the worst result in the clubs history

Nonsense about it being the worst result in the club's history.

The Berwick result this season was worse.

We are still in the cup, and we'll beat them at Firhill, next Saturday.

It's an embarassment, nothing worse.

Perspective man, perspective.

Edited by Barney Rubble

He survived that.

Chill.

No comparison. This is one of the worst results in the club's history, certainly the worst in living memory.

That has to be one of the worst results in the history of the club.

Yip, can't think of anything that compares to that.

As for Jackie Mac it's only truly a disaster if he doesn't learn from it.We've been typical Thistle this season playing some terrific football at times and at others being totally awful.We've a young inconstant team with a young inexperienced manager who today let us down badly but it doesn't mean we should scrap everything and start again.It's how McNamara responds to this that will tell us if he's the man for the job or not but yes ,today is one of our worst ever results.

What planet are you typing from, moonman? They have excellent Class As, wherever it is.

The season that sees us celebrate the greatest result in the club's history has been overshadowed by two of the worst. Presided over by one man.

DP, I accept you have a different opinion from me, but why the need for the unwarranted digs?

Calm down. Yes it was an awful result but beyond giving them a total bollocking there really wasn't much he could have done. That said I'd have lined up 4-3-3 to put more pressure on with a narrow pitch.

The players were collectively poor today, with the exception of Cairney and possibly Erskine. With any luck this will give them the shock they need to get their act together.

We're still in the Cup and if we lose on Saturday, maybe, just maybe, this thread will have some substance to it. But let's not allow ourselves to draw rash conclusions based on our feelings after one rotten cup game.