Want to see us line-up:

Fox

O'Donnell Balatoni Archibald Sinclair

Erskine Rowson Cairney

Elliot Doolan Dargo

Subs: Scully, Paton, Robertson, Flannigan, Stewart

But we won't.

You won't because that has no balance.

One of the front three has to go in favour of Flannigan who plays wide right.

You won't because that has no balance.

One of the front three has to go in favour of Flannigan who plays wide right.

How isn't it balanced? It looks fine to me...

I want to see more of the 4-3-3 formation. Properly go at teams. Especially those that try to sit-in with two banks of 4. We need to drag them about a bit instead of letting them zonal mark us out the game.

GK. Fox

RB. Campbell

CB. Archibald

CB. Lindsay

LB. Sinclair

RM. O'Donnell

CM. Rowson

CM. Cairney

LM. Erskine

CF. Doolan

CF. Dargo

Subs. Scully, Balatoni, Bannigan, Robertson, Elliot.

I think a wee shake up is what is needed, that's how I'd line them up at least.

I have complete faith that the boys will make it through safely to the next round.

C'mon the Jags! :fan:

GK. Fox

RB. Campbell

CB. Archibald

CB. Lindsay

LB. Sinclair

RM. O'Donnell

CM. Rowson

CM. Cairney

LM. Erskine

CF. Doolan

CF. Dargo

Subs. Scully, Balatoni, Bannigan, Robertson, Elliot.

I think a wee shake up is what is needed, that's how I'd line them up at least.

I have complete faith that the boys will make it through safely to the next round.

C'mon the Jags! :fan:

thats what i would go with aswell,i like paton but its about time we tried someone else at right back,i would have a bench of scully, robertson, paton,elliot and mcgrotty/stewart.

whats the point in signing this boy lindsay if he isn't ever going to get a game. if balatoni was subbed in the last game then ditch him tomorrow, if lindsay cant come in and play against a pub team to show what he can do then get rid of him, waste of a wage get cairney and rowser in the middle with 2 wide men in o donnell and erskine and we will rip them apart.

Edited by jags on tour

Not much to argue with there. Slightly surprised at starting Dargo ahead of Doolan, but why not.

Is O'Donnell a right-sided player? If so, then again no argument about having him start ahead of Paton.

Edited to add: I just noticed that Balatoni is nowhere to be seen. That's leaving us short of any cover in central defence.

We shouldn't need cover in central defence.

Maybe its just me but DEMANDING an apology from the manager is a bit much. It was a very bad result, we have seen many of them in the past following thistle and I'm telling you we will see them again in the future. I dont really know what your are expecting of the manager. For him to come out at half time and publicly apologise on the microphone? Personally apologise to everyone in the Aitken suite? Buy them all a drink to say sorry?

We've seen many abject performances against teams of postmen and butchers? Must have missed them.

I said before last week's game that if we didn't approach it in a professional manner and if the players expected to turn up and win then it would be an embarrassing day. As much as the players have to take responsibility for their performance, the total absence of any sort of game-plan lies squarely at McNamara's door. So, in your opinion, the fans like myself who travelled up there last week, spent hours on a bus and were presented with a totally embarrassing performance, didn't deserve some sort of acknowledgement in the immediate aftermath of the game? Carry on with your hyperbolic nonsense but I know I'm not the only one who feels a wee comment at the beginning of the week, thanking the fans for travelling that distance and apologising for letting them down, wouldn't have gone amiss.

But, hey ho, we'll let bygones be bygones. I feel an apology should have been more forthcoming, others don't.

I noticed that Andy Gibson got his piece in the record mixed up. He says Lambie freed him but said he was at Tannadice for our play-off defeat? I thought he'd left before the murder mscleod era B)

Anyway, I hope the Jags can bring me some birthday cheer on this miserable afternoon. Better make a pit-stop just in case :lol:

We've seen many abject performances against teams of postmen and butchers? Must have missed them.

I said before last week's game that if we didn't approach it in a professional manner and if the players expected to turn up and win then it would be an embarrassing day. As much as the players have to take responsibility for their performance, the total absence of any sort of game-plan lies squarely at McNamara's door. So, in your opinion, the fans like myself who travelled up there last week, spent hours on a bus and were presented with a totally embarrassing performance, didn't deserve some sort of acknowledgement in the immediate aftermath of the game? Carry on with your hyperbolic nonsense but I know I'm not the only one who feels a wee comment at the beginning of the week, thanking the fans for travelling that distance and apologising for letting them down, wouldn't have gone amiss.

But, hey ho, we'll let bygones be bygones. I feel an apology should have been more forthcoming, others don't.

I get the impression that there is a game plan but the players, for whatever reason, didn't carry it out. Players have to learn to take more responsibility.

Any way, last week has been and gone. Think we've all expressed an opinion on it, agreed, disagreed whatever.

Time to focus on the game in hand and just hope the players, manager , whoever, have learnt from their mistakes.