Thanks Kyle

lennythistle

Not everyone's ideal situation to get a guy on loan from the Old Firm, but i thought Kyle was a credit to himself , and our club while here on loan.

I've some superb pictures last week when my son was mascot and one of the best is Kyle and Paul Cairney with my wee boy. The smile on all their faces is a joy to look at.

For the times I saw Kyle play, he gave his all and has enhanced our team during his stay. I wish him all the very best for the future and thank him for his contribution to the jags.

Not everyone's ideal situation to get a guy on loan from the Old Firm, but i thought Kyle was a credit to himself , and our club while here on loan.

I've some superb pictures last week when my son was mascot and one of the best is Kyle and Paul Cairney with my wee boy. The smile on all their faces is a joy to look at.

For the times I saw Kyle play, he gave his all and has enhanced our team during his stay. I wish him all the very best for the future and thank him for his contribution to the jags.

Agreed he puts arrogant gits like Steven Lennon to shame well done son.

I'll second that, apart from the mistake that led to Morton's goal Kyle had a very good game. Strong on the ball and I think we will going to miss him as he is a quality player.

Seen too many Billy Bigtime duds coming to us on loan over the years, so its been nice to get a real gem and a guy that has dug in and got his hands dirty from Day 1 and given 100% in every game. Kyle has been a credit to himself and his club. Also nice to see his article in the Sun today where he says he has loved every minute of his time at Firhill Think we are gonna miss him big time in the coming months

Edited by Lindau

Seen too many Billy Bigtime duds coming to us on loan over the years, so its been nice to get a real gem and a guy that has dug in and got his hands dirty and given 100% in every game. Kyle has been a credit to himself and his club. Also nice to see his article in the Sun today where he says he has loved every minute of his time at Firhill Think we are gonna miss him big time in the coming months

Ditto

Cheers Kyle hope to see you in red n yella again ( soon)

• Members

Sadly jaggyman, the Sun says that Sheff Und are hoping to get him on loan in January, so its likely to be red and white sadly!!

Kinda suspected that may be the case. Sheffield will be happy to pay his wages I'd imagine and that will suit Rangers. I'll look forward to watching him on The Football League Show over the next few months. Thanks for your efforts Kyle.

Noticed after every goal Hutton was one of the first to join in the celebrations. Certainly a guy who who valued his time with us, which says a lot for someone who was destined for a bigger club down south.

I think if Hutton can add a goal threat to his game he could have a very good career.

That said I hope his career will flourish at just about any club rather than his present one. :)

Yeh, good luck Kyle

Must say I'm a bit worried that as well as missing him for what he does, I also fear we may miss the positive impact that he has had on the rest of the team. He was remarkably composed, strong, and used the ball really well, and that brought out the best in others, especially Cairney, Rowser and Paton.

Hutton is going to be a hard act to follow!