New Sponsor

jagscast

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for the club and well done to the board. Can we assume that as it's such short notice it'll be one of the Invisible Man's interests or an associate of David's perhaps?

If a deal is reached, it will provide a huge cash boost for the Jags after the club were left reeling last week when macb were forced to pull the plug on their three-year sponsorship agreement.

Fact or hyperbole? :head_ball:

Good for the club and well done to the board. Can we assume that as it's such short notice it'll be one of the Invisible Man's interests or an associate of David's perhaps?

Fact or hyperbole? :head_ball:

Good news for the club. As the loss of macb was classed as a huge loss I don't think it is unfair to call a replacement a huge boost. I don't think that we will be any better off with this deal than if macb had stayed in business but we won't be worse off either.

does this mean the McaB strips will be going cheap?

pity it happened so quick, would have liked the strips without a sponsor logo!

Given the huge amount of old stock (strips, training gear etc) that Greaves appears to have, this could be a big problem. I doubt that it would be possible to remove the MacB logo. Nobody will want to buy an out-of-date strip and a patch with the new logo would not be attractive. Can anyone offer a practical solution?

In any case, we should be relieved that a new sponsor appears to have been found so quickly. Those responsible should be congratulated.

Given the huge amount of old stock (strips, training gear etc) that Greaves appears to have, this could be a big problem. I doubt that it would be possible to remove the MacB logo. Nobody will want to buy an out-of-date strip and a patch with the new logo would not be attractive. Can anyone offer a practical solution?

i would suggest getting it out on display for starters!

i went in at christmas and their display was appauling... also doesn't help that the prices in the shop can be nowhere near the prices online!