Jagettes Press Coverage

gettingjaggy

Well, the Jagettes Day Out has made it in the press today...

Page 65 of The Scotsman, "Changing Room Chat" - wee bit about The Jagettes.

But most importantly, the SFL newsletter has a HUGE feature about The Jagettes, and how it all came about from my wee foray into fitba. I know you're probably sick to the back teeth of me posting about this, but press coverage for the club can only be a good thing, so have a wee look.

GJ xx

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/news/article/welcome-to-the-jagettes/

Well done, GJ!

Your next assignment should be to get the club to offer a girly alternative to the current, pie-beans&carlsbergs lunch deal. How about substituting the beers for rose or sparkling wine? And cake or chocolate instead of pie & beans might gain more feminine appeal.

Great feature. One observation, and a crucial one for your learning process...don't call us Partick. Thistle, there's only one Thistle...as the song goes.

Cheers for the feedback, but just to clear up, the article was written by someone else. Check the blog: I think I only ever refer to Partick Thistle or the Jags! Cheers, though.

Edited to say I just gave my blog a cursory glance, and yep - I've said Thistle or the Jags when not using Partick Thistle. Promise, guv!

Edited by gettingjaggy

A good looking group. :thumbsup:

I take it you are the one in the middle with the brown bobbed hair, GJ?

I hope you all enjoyed your day yesterday. It's a shame it wasn't a better match and a more favourable result from a Thistle perspective.

Kudos for what you are doing, btw. It would be good to see a few more lassies at the football, like you get in places like Germany.

A good looking group. :thumbsup:

I take it you are the one in the middle with the brown bobbed hair, GJ?

I hope you all enjoyed your day yesterday.

Thanks Guy! And nah, I'm the one second from the left - the blonde curly haired one!

We had a brilliant day. The girls are up for a rerun so we're doing the 28th April. Check the Facebook (facebook.com/thejagettes) for the event page! Get your ladies to come along.

I've also blogged about the day here: gettingjaggy.blogspot.com

Great initiative going here well done!

I was up north on saturday so missed the game, but I heard a rumour that there were a group of ladies in the Star & Garter after the game, was that you?

There haven't been any ladies in there since the promotion season of 91/92.

Great initiative going here well done!

I was up north on saturday so missed the game, but I heard a rumour that there were a group of ladies in the Star & Garter after the game, was that you?

There haven't been any ladies in there since the promotion season of 91/92.

We weren't in the Star, no - we were in The Brass Monkey before, and The Aitken Suite after! We were fairly easy to spot, though!

And there have indeed been ladies in the Star and Garter - I go in there before most games :thumbsup2:

Thanks Guy! And nah, I'm the one second from the left - the blonde curly haired one!

We had a brilliant day. The girls are up for a rerun so we're doing the 28th April. Check the Facebook (facebook.com/thejagettes) for the event page! Get your ladies to come along.

I've also blogged about the day here: gettingjaggy.blogspot.com

Fantastic work GJ well done on getting all this organised and setting up the Jagettes :thumbsup2: