• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is under contract for next season at St Mirren, would be a decent addition if they wanted to move him on though.

Disagree. Have watched Teale a few times this season and he has been rank. A St Mirren supporting friend says he has been similarly rank all season.

I guess one will be the lad from Annan, the big signing and maybe a young player? Defender, midfielder and striker please :)

Nice to see things getting tied up early doors. We've got the nucleus of a decent squad. I'm fearing a bout of positivity from now until the season kicks off :P

I guess one will be the lad from Annan, the big signing and maybe a young player? Defender, midfielder and striker please :)

Nice to see things getting tied up early doors. We've got the nucleus of a decent squad. I'm fearing a bout of positivity from now until the season kicks off :P

Id imagine Welsh would be one of the singings.

He isn't. Deal on table but he will not be signing next week. That's not to say he won't at a later date but it won't be next week.

Muirhead, Hugh Murray - which would be a great signing (St Mirren fans say deal is done)

Darren Mackie will be third signing according to couple of Aberdeen fans - hate to sound ungrateful but would have much preferred Baird

I will suggest that it will be Robertson signing a new deal with Hugh Murray & Aaron Muirhead joining up. Muirhead has been heavily linked, Murray is available and Jackie has said he needs a bit more experience in the squad & Robertson is the only player in the squad who is still out of contract.

I will suggest that it will be Robertson signing a new deal with Hugh Murray & Aaron Muirhead joining up. Muirhead has been heavily linked, Murray is available and Jackie has said he needs a bit more experience in the squad & Robertson is the only player in the squad who is still out of contract.

It's not Robertson. Jackie will have to wait to later in pre season to see if we can offer Robertson a deal. There is also the young irish winger who is out of contract. Same applies with him. Have to wait and see what funds are available.

It's not Robertson. Jackie will have to wait to later in pre season to see if we can offer Robertson a deal. There is also the young irish winger who is out of contract. Same applies with him. Have to wait and see what funds are available.

Thanks, have we had any clarification on whether Kinniburgh is staying or joining the police next season? Some people are saying he is definitely going whilst others are equally sure that he is staying.

Muirhead, Hugh Murray - which would be a great signing (St Mirren fans say deal is done)

Darren Mackie will be third signing according to couple of Aberdeen fans - hate to sound ungrateful but would have much preferred Baird

And I'd have much preferred Lionel Messi but unfortunately we can only work with the funds we have available. I'd hazard a guess that Baird is either bound for the SPL or for decent money at someone like Dundee or Dunfermline.

Pat Clarke is available though.