Ramsdens Vs. Cowdenbeath

Mediocre Pundit

Right, it's not long until we play Cowden in a (relatively) huge Cup semi-final. I'm sure lots of Jags fans will head through but are there any plans among those that can't make it to converge on a pub?

I've tweeted The Brass Monkey to see if they'll be showing it - the atmosphere when they showed the Ross County game a few seasons ago was awesome. Who all fancies it?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, it's not long until we play Cowden in a (relatively) huge Cup semi-final. I'm sure lots of Jags fans will head through but are there any plans among those that can't make it to converge on a pub?

I've tweeted The Brass Monkey to see if they'll be showing it - the atmosphere when they showed the Ross County game a few seasons ago was awesome. Who all fancies it?

I was at The Brass Monkey for the Ross County semi and the atmosphere was indeed fantastic. This time around I intend to go to Central Park. If that changes I would think the BM would be the ideal place to go to watch it.

Edited by H Wragg

Sorry, our Twitter has come over all of a twatter.. (gubbed)

Of course we'll have it on! The Ross County match was a great day in the pub (shame about the result), so we can't miss this one! I don't think there's even any other games on that day, so we have the stage to ourselves! I will be just back from a wee jaunt to El Clasico, so will be looking forward to some proper football... ;-)

I'll have a wee think about some promos etc too - it was a hoot last time, so fingers crossed it's even better this time!

Sorry, our Twitter has come over all of a twatter.. (gubbed)

Of course we'll have it on! The Ross County match was a great day in the pub (shame about the result), so we can't miss this one! I don't think there's even any other games on that day, so we have the stage to ourselves! I will be just back from a wee jaunt to El Clasico, so will be looking forward to some proper football... ;-)

I'll have a wee think about some promos etc too - it was a hoot last time, so fingers crossed it's even better this time!

Will the Oktoberfest brew be on sale again? That stuff is lethal - coupled with those red & yellow shots you were serving as well!

I wont be there either but however at moment trying to make arrangements for game to be shown in Hotel Torenzicht in Amsterdam for anybody maybe on their way to Brussels for Scotland game.

Hotel Torenzicht is situated in Red Light area and has been showing Scottish games all season.

Will post nearer date if confirmed.

'Mon the Jags

Some might find it a bit odd that folk who could go to the game and support the team live as well as financially by paying in might prefer to take the easy way out and spend their time and money in a boozer instead.

Cowdenbeath on a Sunday is not an attractive prospect.....and it'll be dark by the end of the game.....

Cowdenbeath on a Sunday is not an attractive prospect.....and it'll be dark by the end of the game.....

Good reason not to go along and support your team :) esp with Thistle getting some of the gate, if you can only do one away day it really should be this one!

If we lose nobody can be mad because the players had to go to Cowdenbeath on a Sunday and then had to play under the floodlights cos it got dark!

Edited by little_miss_jag

Some might find it a bit odd that folk who could go to the game and support the team live as well as financially by paying in might prefer to take the easy way out and spend their time and money in a boozer instead.

Maybe we should put a 'gate' on the bar & if anybody wants to donate their gate £ (or however much they want!) we'll pass it on to the club?

Obviously I want a busy pub, but I don't want the club to lose out in any way.