Tickets On Sale For Ramsdens.. But Not Really On Sale

topcat

…all this arguing!? I'm quite sure I, (and everone else who wants to be there) will have no problem getting a ticket.

I'm also quite sure that, given the importance of the occasion, I'll be happy to sit anywhere in the stadium……..

…………..just as long as I'm not next to any riffraff!

Think the Aitken Suite hospitality deal was a great offer; probably slightly under-priced if anything. I'm just disappointed I never anticipated such interest which was a bit silly on my part. Good marketing from the club and the money generated will help cash-flow over the festive period, possibly even contributing to Jackie's playing budget.

considering there's probably going to be >4000 tickets I wouldn't worry too much. Not all season ticket holders will use both of their tickets, and they can only get so many people into hospitality. Realistically, there will be at least 2000 tickets on general sale, which should be enough for everyone.

Don't know about that,me my son & dad need more tkts for this game,although i have said to the non thistle fans they would have to wait until the last minute as i wouldn't let a thistle fan miss out

• 1 month later...

11th February

Didn't notice in the programme piece. I'm guessing the Friday or Monday. The club will probably notify ST holders by email.

I noticed that u16s ST holders can claim two tickets as long as one is a concession. Not bad for a freebie.

Cheers. Just so happens I am off that day so that is handy.

That under 16s thing is good but going to send some poor nomad into meltdown about not getting a ticket... again!

and what if all those uncontrollable kids are seated all around you!! aaaaarrrrggghhhhh

I actually don't hate children, it's the parents who cannot control the child that I cannot stand.

Well lets just hope there is a singing section, sitting in silence for 90 minutes or sitting complaining & criticising players for 90 minutes isn't really a good way to support your team. Dumbarton all ticket was hellish for that.