Dumbarton

Lindau

If you buy a ticket with a certain seat, that's where you sit, end of.

Why should the last person in the ground have to walk about to find the empty seat because some ignorant git sat in their seat.

THIS !!!! and only this, there is no debate... if someeone is sitting on my allocated seat they will be told to move... i'm not going to be moved from pillar to post because of some ignaramous...

Anyone 'in the know' about how sales went on Friday?

Plenty left for non-ST holders tomorrow?

tweeted yesterday morning...

@thistletweet - The remaining unsold Dumbarton tickets will be on sale from the Club Offices from Monday (10am - 4pm) onwards until sold out. Circa 350 left

tweeted yesterday morning...

@thistletweet - The remaining unsold Dumbarton tickets will be on sale from the Club Offices from Monday (10am - 4pm) onwards until sold out. Circa 350 left

Cheers.

Official site updated since I posted. 350 left but no limit on numbers per person and I can't get there until about 2pm. :(

Touch and go, I reckon.

Edited by H Wragg

As an ST holder I've already got my seat so following just a point of view and nothing else. I feel it a tad unfair that remaining tickets being sold with no limit. A lot of fans must be back at work tomorrow with no chance of getting to Firhill and at best maybe getting up at lunchtime. I understand that the Club may have to guarantee sales but I feel they should have had limited tickets to one person even if that was as high as four or five. After all we've got five days to sell 'em.

If the Club just want to get rid of the tickets asap and aren't concerned where they end up, fair enough, but even then it would be a lot fairer to put the tickets on sale a bit later in the afternoon or early evening..

H Wragg, the tickets for the 3,5,7,9 ticket packages at Firhill don't have row and seat numbers on them!

I'm talking about tickets for individual all ticket games.

If one or more of our home matches near the end of the season become all ticket, you'll probably be issued with a freebie with a seat number on it.

Couple of tickets purchased today :D

Reading the programme I noticed that the Sons biggest crowd was 1,188 against Morton. Its a shame that we couldn't get more of the stand to make it pay on the day. The crowd will be lucky to make 1,500 another match where half the attendees will be Thistle orientated.

A bit miffed having had someone pick up tickets on Friday evening that we are stuck in Row C, but I'll certainly be sitting where I'm told. Would cause chaos and be pretty rude for people to just occupy whatever seat they felt like. It has its drawbacks but it's one of the disadvantages of supporting a big team I suppose.

• Like 1

Any recommendations for boozers near the ground?

According to a QP supporting friend, the Rock Bowling Club social up the road is worth a go. Whether or not they'd be pleased with the hunners of Thistle descending on their club is debatable though - worth giving them a ring if your thinking of using it.