Who Do We Want As Next Jags Manager?

yoda-jag

He seems to be a bit of a cuckoo, settles in and carries on previous manager's work and things tick along until the players start getting kicked out the nest while agents get fat on all the duds he brings on.

He'd be better than Roberto Landi though :P

#sillyseasoninfullflow

• Like 1

He seems to be a bit of a cuckoo, settles in and carries on previous manager's work and things tick along until the players start getting kicked out the nest while agents get fat on all the duds he brings on.

He'd be better than Roberto Landi though :P

#sillyseasoninfullflow

#noneedforhashtagsonaforum

• Like 1

Eck for Thistle? Aye, why not. :)

He still has a house in Bearsden, so he is fairly local, plus I am sure he would give some of the more talented youngsters their big break.

Give it a rest will you. As soon as better offer comes along he'll be off like a swan, Eck.

:shok: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Add him to the list of "please god don't let it be" (McPherson, Calderwood, Dodds, Durrant, Reid, Pressley...)

THIS

McPherson - NO, Calderwood - NO, Dodds - NO, Durrant - NO, Reid - NO, Pressley - NO!!!

I really hope someone at the club reads this - there are a few 'names' who we really, really don't want.

I'm happy with Archie & Shaggy & don't think now is the time to bring in a new 'experienced' manager who thinks he should change things. If we can remain 'steady' we've got a great chance of winning this league. In fact, I still think we're the only team with the potential to 'run away with it'...

I'm all for it - if he can win us a league!

However, I'm of the opinion that he probably knows hee-haw about our players and / or this league.

SO, maybe not the worst shout, but not at this point of the season.

He's got Hibs Promotion from the 1st division, he could get us over the line and into the SPL. he's probably been to our games during his break from the game.

Some may say his arrival would cushion the blow of Jackie leaving

, I personally don't fancy it, and anyways, like I keep telling the people who suggest Coyle. no chance we could afford them, they were managing in premiership five minutes ago, no chance they will end up at Thistle.

I'd rather we had someone who knew the Scottish lower league scene, pick us up a few gems. I don't think it will happen personally, but Gareth Evans ticks all the boxes for me. Paul Hartley too I suppose, but I like Evans style of play so he'd be my first.