In The Times.............

Davie Thistle

.............judas & sicknote & their agent nameless!

were at the game Sat,

who were they looking at!! :angry3:

I'm sure if there were any players they were wanting to sign they'd not actually have to come and watch them. If they don't know their strengths and weaknesses inside out then they've been doing it wrong.

Probably just took the opportunity to come and watch their old team playing a massive game. Nothin more, nothing less.

I'm sure if there were any players they were wanting to sign they'd not actually have to come and watch them. If they don't know their strengths and weaknesses inside out then they've been doing it wrong.

Probably just took the opportunity to come and watch their old team playing a massive game. Nothin more, nothing less.

Probably right but it would be no surprise to see a couple of our out of contract players heading there in the summer!

I thought the way we as fans dealt with McNamara's appearance on Saturday was rather dignified. A smattering of boos and then a good long rendition of 'Archie, Archie' before turning back to watch the team pumping Masterson's bitches. We didn't pay to be there to see McNamara - we were there to support the team, and that's what we did.

In relation to jackie and Sid being at our game against Dunfermline at the weekend I dont really see that as a problem I know a lot of supporters are disgruntled in the way that they left the club but at the end of the day that's there choice they seen it as development in there managerial career to move to an spl club however I still think they did a decent job for us here and now Archie and shaggy r in control and in a great position to get us into the spl let's concentrate in backing our team

In relation to jackie and Sid being at our game against Dunfermline at the weekend I dont really see that as a problem I know a lot of supporters are disgruntled in the way that they left the club but at the end of the day that's there choice they seen it as development in there managerial career to move to an spl club however I still think they did a decent job for us here and now Archie and shaggy r in control and in a great position to get us into the spl let's concentrate in backing our team

..aye that goes without saying, and there's nae denying it,

But!

but who Were they looking at!!!??? :shok:

no trustee!!! there's more to "just watching" than meets the eye here!!!!

:frantic:

:lol:

Edited by Davie Thistle

It's a fact of life for Thistle that if we have good enough players they will be off to an SPL club or better. At the moment we are fortunate to have a few who could do well in the SPL.(Bannigan,O'Donnell,Muirhead).I don't think it matters who those players go to,if they go.

..aye that goes without saying, and there's nae denying it,

But!

but who Were they looking at!!!??? :shok:

no trustee!!! there's more to "just watching" than meets the eye here!!!!

As the guys above said, they'll know our players inside out already - could be looking at Dunfermline players as they may become available early.

I for one will be wishing Jackie all the best in DUs cup semi-final.

Re: the Daly thing. Only interest I see in this is whether the guy has any sefl-respect. Like the other ex-SPL players who took the Rangers shilling if he joins them then he hasn't any.

He's an ROI internationalist. They won't sign him.

Can't make my mind up as to whether this is a genuine story or just more of the usual sh*t we've come to associate with the curant buns. If its acurate well and good, but somehow I don't see the monleys who were singing at Berwick reacting with glee to this.

Can't make my mind up as to whether this is a genuine story or just more of the usual sh*t we've come to associate with the currant buns. If its accurate well and good, but somehow I don't see the monkeys who were singing at Berwick reacting with glee to this.

Apparently Green made a statement that anyone sectarian singing will get a lifetime ban. This and signing an RIO international? I read someone suggesting this is the start of his exit strategy from Ibrox (with large bag of swag marked "Rangers International Football Club")

.............judas & sicknote & their agent nameless!

were at the game Sat,

who were they looking at!! :angry3:

Was standing behind them in the ticket office..felt like kicking them right in the cobbler's....due to my slight inebriated state....I can't remember if i called them a pair of cnuts or if i just thought about it..remember quite clearly singing "oh fck u McNamarra" however!

Be a great great achievement for us to do the double this season

I'm pretty sure the same Times article quoted Archie acknowledging that he was basically just continuing the work they had started and just trying to improve the odd thing here and there. Jackie et al set up a team that has played some superb football and went out and won six out of six at the start of the season.

Think its pointless to try and deny them a lot of credit for any success we ultimately achieve this season. The new management can still get the bigger share though if they manage a successful run in. Huge opportunity, and pressure, for them given this league will be the one attracting most interest throughout the country as the rest are already largely finished.

Up to Jackie to decide what moves are right for him professionally imo.