A Thousand In The North Stand - Can We Do It?

ian_mac

I'll be in the North Stand tomorrow and bringing three neutrals (1 Killie, 1 Falkirk, 1 non-aligned) with me - the fact you can stand and there will be atmosphere has convinced them to give it a shot when there's no way they'd go to sit cold in the Jackie Husband. Only negative is that I'll be nervous as hell and they'll all be quite relaxed - as long as we win it'll be fine. Hoping for another goal celebration like Sunday - don't know how many randoms I was hugging and were hugging me but it was bedlam.

"On the pitch, on the pitch, on the pitch....!" :shok:

Can we expect you to grace the North Stand with your presence then or are you remaining loyal to the JHS? :innocent2:

Staying in the JHS stand as I prefer a side on view.

Will be cracking to see the North Stand packed to the rafters and bouncing hopefully!

• Members

twice this year I've brought a mate and we got beat off of Dunfermline in the cup and drew with Raith, I've missed 5 league games this year and we've won 2-1 x 2, 3-1 4-1 and 6-1, so should I not bring a mate or just stay at home?

If you bring a mate, be prepared for one or both of you to be picked off by snipers on the roof of the Main Stand on the way up to Firhill!!! :D

Hopefully we dont see some newbies coming in there to sit down and expecting others to do so....

Let's not try and think up potential problems before they even exist eh?

It will be a great occasion. Everyone is welcome in the north stand. Many a time this season I've been late getting in and had do sit further down. Big deal, first come first served for the back rows, no one has a divine right to the place.

Everyone knows it's a standing area. Folk can go right to the front if they want to sit down.

Let's get positive for this tomorrow, a huge night for PTFC.

• Members

My Brother isn't making it tomorrow so I was planning on making my first trip in that direction since standing there back in the 70's/80's. However, my nephew and his boy are coming along tomorrow and I need to make sure he thoroughly enjoys the game and the bug bites full on! Come on Thistle, do your part!