Cockney Jag

TASHBOY

JFK!

Haha remember him! That was just bizarre. Wish you could go back and pull some of those threads!

For my sins I think the Kurt Cobain thread was a matter of days before I started posting on Thistle forums. I to this day still don't know what it was about.

I read it and made a few posts but I don't really remember either. Maybe the legend was greater than the reality?

I think the toy was a bat, and her name was Isla (or maybe it was the other way round :P )

Anyway - haven't seen her around for ages.

Ailsa.

She used to go to games with me but hasn't been for a few seasons. Was speaking to her brother at the Cup Final who was hoping to coax her out of Jags retirement.

I'm still here - reading, but generally not posting. At most games with my season ticket and tweeting constantly! Blog was put on hold as work was crazy and I'm also expecting a baby early next season. So yep, I'm still here and at Firhill - just not on this forum x

Congratulations. That's another Thistle fan on the cards.

Congratulations. That's another Thistle fan on the cards.

Definitely. Wean was going nuts at the cup final - according to the midwife, reacting to crowd noise. Don't know if my stomach will be able to put up with the internal rammy it faces on Tuesday night! Thank god I didn't make it to Airdrie!

All the best with everything GettingJaggy :D

a big ditto from me :thumbsup2:

ETRAY and Red V's spats were always funny, anything the boy said had the effect of driving Erik bananas!

There used to be quite a few posters from other clubs and none of them were annoying. It appears to me to be mainly the Morton lot that make an arse of themselves on other websites.

Red V, the Johnny some number Celtic fella and a few others were all fine.

Anyone mind the Pars guy that regularly posted on dot net? He was welcome till the day we were trying to influence the ICT poll during Thistlegate. Shopped us to the Inverness website.At about the same time some ICT walloper would come on our site with all sorts of charts, projections and diagrams. Weird that one was

There used to be quite a few posters from other clubs and none of them were annoying. It appears to me to be mainly the Morton lot that make an arse of themselves on other websites.

Anyone mind the Pars guy that regularly posted on dot net? He was welcome till the day we were trying to influence the ICT poll during Thistlegate. Shopped us to the Inverness website.At about the same time some ICT walloper would come on our site with all sorts of charts, projections and diagrams. Weird that one was

There was also Uncle Albert, the Clyde fan.

Johnny C313 the Celtic fan - a really genuine bloke who posted some recordings he did of him singing and playing guitar. No bad. Then there was the Jambo guy - Plastic Whistle. He seemed ok as it turned out, although I must admit to having a wee stooshie when I first saw him posting. I hated anybody saying 'Plastic Whistle', as that's what I used to get thrown at me by OF bawbags when I was at school, including primary school. Grrrrrr!

Edited by Blackpool Jags