A Bing Solution

uberteeb

It could be used as a cemetery for Jags fans, the club would make money by selling the plot for your coffin, we get to follow Thistle forever and ever (copyright: Joe the Jag).

In the short term, just cut the grass back and dye or paint it red and yellow stripes every month with advertising dyed/painted on in the same way that you see on the pitch of the Six Nations.

833525320_737048dac5_m.jpg

If you want to go to heaven when you die ........

Edited by sb1876

Very disappointed in the blatant racism of that post kni. Not the kind of thing that we want to see on the forum.

What racism? It's a jolly gnome in a red and yellow. I assume that you are trying to wind me up or have donated your brain to medical science.

Meant to post on this yesterday but couldn't 'cos I was laughing so much. ("What a shitey gnome support...") But seriouly though (no, really) this is a brilliant idea. We'd get global publicity. It'd raise funds for the club. And can you picture the faces of the Celtic fans looking over at a bing covered in red and yellow gnomes? Not to mention our attendances being reported as '8,136 (365 gnomes)' At a stroke we turn an embarrassment into a major draw for the club. I'd buy a gome. Who's with me?

Meant to post on this yesterday but couldn't 'cos I was laughing so much. ("What a shitey gnome support...") But seriouly though (no, really) this is a brilliant idea. We'd get global publicity. It'd raise funds for the club. And can you picture the faces of the Celtic fans looking over at a bing covered in red and yellow gnomes? Not to mention our attendances being reported as '8,136 (365 gnomes)' At a stroke we turn an embarrassment into a major draw for the club. I'd buy a gome. Who's with me?

I agree. Seriously strange idea which is a good thing. I think it has great publicity potential. After seeing the puns on here, imagine what our top rate headline writers would come up with.

I'm in. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Jags Trust could set up a newco, Gnomes R Us, and introduce some mass market models.

The De-Luxe Range:

£49.99, High Quality, Robust little fellers, Lifetime Guarantee

Donald Park (Wee Parkie)

Calum Milne (Milnie)

Billy Dodds (Doddy)

Archie Gemmell (Archie the First)

The Mid Range:

£24.99. Functional little characters with a 3 years g'tee.

Diego Maradonna (Goddy)

Lionel Messi (Dribbly)

Budget Range:

2p. Breakable little throwaway f***wits that will be smashed up before you can say Trumpton Riots.

Owen Coyle (Spitty)

Luis Suarez (Bitey)

Rino Gatuso (Snappy)

Jags Trust could set up a newco, Gnomes R Us, and introduce some mass market models.

The De-Luxe Range:

£49.99, High Quality, Robust little fellers, Lifetime Guarantee

Donald Park (Wee Parkie)

Calum Milne (Milnie)

Billy Dodds (Doddy)

Archie Gemmell (Archie the First)

The Mid Range:

£24.99. Functional little characters with a 3 years g'tee.

Diego Maradonna (Goddy)

Lionel Messi (Dribbly)

Budget Range:

2p. Breakable little throwaway f***wits that will be smashed up before you can say Trumpton Riots.

Owen Coyle (Spitty)

Luis Suarez (Bitey)

Rino Gatuso (Snappy)

:lol::clapping:

Can we not rent it to edinburgh zoo for the pandas to roam about on, then we can charge folk to sit in the stand and watch them, more chance of the pandas mating at Firhill than Edinburgh as almost all our visitors took a right good pumping whilst here this season

• Like 1

The club should move on this with gnome oar delay. Divide the bing using a grid system, then either auction or sell each square. Also sell each purchaser a paint your own gnone for about 10 quid, and have a gnome planting ceremony the week before the start of the season as suggested by bowenboys. Could raise a lot of cash, and as was said in a previous post, imagine the positive publicity and advertising oportunities.

There could be a "come gnome to firhill" campain similar to the "come home to glasgow" campaign of a few years ago.

The club could present the best painted gnome the "gnome bell" prize

Edited by Exiled AusJag