Paul Gallagher

I wonder if it could work - him being coach and possibly playing too? Be training himself. Quite happy with this signing, always thought he was a decent keeper and will have a lot to pass onto Fox.

Wonder what this means for Scully? Maybe another loan? Do we keep with him, I know he's young but what are people's opinions? Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him go. Don't think he will manage the step up but it's hard to tell with goalkeepers - so confidence driven and young goalkeepers often struggle.

Decent, solid signing who will provide backup for Foxy. Added bonus if he will be taking over Hinchy's role as GK coach. Still think we will need to sign a young keeper as well though. Possibly Robbie Thompson?

I think we could get away with keeping Scully,he'll probably be on peanuts and the chance of fox and Gallacher being out injured will be slim to none! what age is he now? could he still play in the under 20s?

I wonder if it could work - him being coach and possibly playing too? Be training himself. Quite happy with this signing, always thought he was a decent keeper and will have a lot to pass onto Fox.

Wonder what this means for Scully? Maybe another loan? Do we keep with him, I know he's young but what are people's opinions? Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him go. Don't think he will manage the step up but it's hard to tell with goalkeepers - so confidence driven and young goalkeepers often struggle.

I was tempted to keep Scully for the U20 team, but I think he's already over age for that (21 in October). If he can play for the U20 squad then keep him and see if that helps him to develop, if not it may be time for him to find another club.

I was tempted to keep Scully for the U20 team, but I think he's already over age for that (21 in October). If he can play for the U20 squad then keep him and see if that helps him to develop, if not it may be time for him to find another club.

Scully offered a new contract

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2012-2013/may_2013/looking_ahead_with_alan_archibald