Season Ticket 13/14

I know there is a price reduction for unemployed on jobseekers allowance which is good the club are doing this, what about people who are on a low income and are on housing benefit, will the club offer a price reduction ? Does anyone know ?

I know there is a price reduction for unemployed on jobseekers allowance which is good the club are doing this, what about people who are on a low income and are on housing benefit, will the club offer a price reduction ? Does anyone know ?

It's a difficult balancing act but there has to be a line drawn somewhere in regards to concession eligibility, this is to be in receipt of JSA for unemployment and have a blue badge or be in receipt of a disability benefit (such as DLA) to be eligible for a disabled ST.

Season tickets can be bought from the office or over the phone, 9-5.

Is the office open on Saturday? Could not see anything about opening days or times on the official website (where should I look?). Just so happens I will be in that part of Glasgow today approx 12 noon and had thought of calling in.

Edited by partickthedog

What about those of us who want the finance option? Can't do that over the phone.

Couldn't care less.

I've got mine and that's all that matters.

Lovely.

Lvingston is big enough, I would rather a sold out Livingston than a half empty SPL ground.

If you don't get a ticket then tough luck. You can't please everyone.

:lol: Edited by Charlie Endell
  • Like 1

Having already been moved seat due to hopitality , I have now discovered that I will have to move seat again to accomodate the Celtic support when they come ,as there being given a larger section of the JHS due to not being trusted in the old wooden main stand because of previous incidents with flares.