Season Tickets

ptfc.no.1

What's to stop ST holders (apart from honesty) saying their voucher hasn't arrived & handing it on to a mate whilst they go & collect another at the office?

I mean I'm assuming the 'voucher' doesn't have seat no. or ticket reference no. against a name as the whole thing very rushed & little or no staff in the office.

Farce.

Envelope came today without the voucher. Called firhill to tell them. They offered me a new one but I declined it. I'll just pay full price. No big deal.

Leaving myself open to accusations of moaniness but to get my money's worth I'll throw in an extra grump.

The point already made about picking up the comp slip in the Aitken Suite foyer pre match. It would mean no postage costs especially as there'll be as many ST holders not going to the Linassol game.

Main grump tho' is carried over from last season when ST holders had to queue for a considerable time for tickets for the two Dumbarton games. That included more than a few elderly and infirm fans and of course incurred varying travel & time costs for all ST holders. Cost of travel is money that goes straight out of football. I would spend over £25 on fuel alone just to pick up those two briefs. So why could the Club not have posted out Dumbarton tickets saving ST holders considerable money & time at no cost (I'd willingly have paid a surcharge) yet they're sending out vouchers at a cost which may well be unredeemable?

Have a wee read at your vouchers aparently we are in SPFL division 1, or the same league as Sevco.

For those at the club:

Top division = Premiership

1 below= Championship

2 below = Division 1

Bottom = Division 2

We're in the top division, because we won promotion last year, when the DVD comes out you will be able to see it.

Sunday Mail had us at 1500 which disappointed me a little at the time. Lowest amount in Premier League.

This is disappointing. Can anyone remember how many we sold during our previous stint in the top tier? From memory it was significantly more than this, but I may be looking back through red 'n' yella tinted glasses.

Sunday Mail had us at 1500 which disappointed me a little at the time. Lowest amount in Premier League.

That figure was an estimate. When I was in the office on Saturday I had a look at the seating plan for this year and last year and, to me, it looks if we are nearly double last season's figure (which I think was approximately 1,000) and there was a steady flow of people coming in to buy theirs.

That figure was an estimate. When I was in the office on Saturday I had a look at the seating plan for this year and last year and, to me, it looks if we are nearly double last season's figure (which I think was approximately 1,000) and there was a steady flow of people coming in to buy theirs.

Are you saying the Sunday Mail just made it up - surely not :o ? Edited by Charlie Endell