Ross County On Saturday

Highlandjag

wee Robbo on BBC says we are still fully in control and look more likely to score again.

He knows his stuff that chap....

Nobbo tipped us for relegation saying that his beloved Hearts should target us as the team to catch even with a 15pt deficit. Dung said similar!! Both said we were going down

Edited by Lindau

Personally, I wish the DAB's had got a draw today. We would be joint top tonight.

McNamara, Paton and Erskine have gone. Let's move on.

I have moved on buddy, long time since i made a comment on any of the above.

Just find it predictably funny that JM and SD are this early ' on borrowed time '

Thats all

No big rant from me, just amusement as and when it crops up. I do hope that is acceptable ?

Nobbo tipped us for relegation saying that his beloved Hearts should target us as the team to catch even with a 15pt deficit. Dung said similar!! Both said we were going down

Dung was raging having to admit he has got it wrong, just like when he said Morton had the experience to take the league from us

I have moved on buddy, long time since i made a comment on any of the above.

Just find it predictably funny that JM and SD are this early ' on borrowed time '

Thats all

No big rant from me, just amusement as and when it crops up. I do hope that is acceptable ?

Fair enough, Jaggy.

Fair enough, Jaggy.

:happy2: I would hate to see another McNamara hatefest as in the last game was portrayed.

Yes, he was given it well tight, along with Pates but enough is enough.

Point made and lets move on is my opinion.

To not move on puts us in a bad light. We have made our point !

I hope we all follow.

To be fair to him he admitted that this was based on Hearts chasing whoever was promoted and before a ball was kicked, he has now revised his thoughts and that having watched Thistle he is impressed with how composed the players are and how much good football we play. He said a lot of good stuff about Thistle today and I give him credit for his analysis and views on the team today.

• Like 2

I think Robbo was spot on today, he gave us credit for being the best team which is what we deserved. He will rethink his relegation prediction after he has seen us play a few more times.

We are the ones that regularly watch and know Thistle....outsiders like Robbo and the rest of the pundits are there to watch and learn.

In Archie we trust!!

Mon the Jags....

Couldnt make the game but feel like a pig in s*** right now. Basically stuck with our first division winning side again and done so well. When you look at the depth on our bench along with the guys who didnt even get a place uve got to be more than happy about our prospects for the season ahead. I thought it would be all about fortress firhill this season but if we manage a few more away results like this then it'll be europe we are looking forward to!!!

The match photos are up on the club website. Caption this!

JagsCounty388.jpg

AS : I think it shows the real depth of scottish fitba' seeing teams like yourselves and county doing well in the top flight. It can only be a good thing for the nation as a whole.

KC : Aye... Your mob's next. Ya patronising wee jambo loon-baw.

:fan:

• Like 1

Brilliant result for the Jags. Would like to have been there to see it in the flesh. As somebody else spotted, great piece of trickery by Craigen to set up one of the goals. And Bannigan played an important role in both. Lawless is class, and Doolan's predatory skills are going to cause teams grief this season.