Turnstiles

One t in Scotland

even allowing for the bigger crowds this season and my unerring ability to pick the slowest moving queue of 5, it still took me 10-15 minutes from arriving at Firhill to get to my seat, only just made it in for kick off. Last season (as I sit towards the North End) I would just walk up to the far end turnstiles and walk in.

Hopefully just teething problems with the new gates.

Can't believe that we are now into the middle of September and this new system still isn't working properly.

Another thing that strikes me about the actual cards is how easy they would be to duplicate. Card printing machines are quite common these days and the design could be easily replicated.

Sure, they wouldn't have the chip in them to actually gain entry - but the systems such a mess that no one would bat an eye lid if another card didn't work would they?

Can anyone confirm what entry colour should be shown for concessions and what colour for full price?

On sat it flashed green for both concession and adult tickets at the turnstile I went through. I took it when its red it didn't let you in and when green you were able to get through. Sure I've seen others on here say that it went red for them to get through so who knows!!

On sat it flashed green for both concession and adult tickets at the turnstile I went through. I took it when its red it didn't let you in and when green you were able to get through. Sure I've seen others on here say that it went red for them to get through so who knows!!

Ta. .

Does that mean another problem?

I was under the impression it was yellow for concession and green for full price

Another quick question. If I, as a non ST holder, take my 5 year old ST holding son, is it safe to assume we will be able to enter the stadium via the same turnstyle.

I noticed a lot of the gates were marked ST only on Saturday.

I take my 15 year old ST holding son and we go through the same turnstile.

Edited by jagsfan1963
  • Like 1

I take my 15 year old ST holding son and we go through the same turnstile.

I entered the JHS through a City End turnstile marked ST holders only (son wasn't there) with a paper ticket on Saturday but not sure if that was allowed only because there seemed to be a few problems.

What turnstiles do you use when you take your boy?