Erskine Back

CCjag

Good to see him going to a club where he's obviously loved, he seems like a decent guy.

I'll be honest though, you should tamper your expectations for his return, because he hasn't looked even remotely good enough to play at this level during his time at Tannadice, He's looked far too slow, both physically and mentally, whenever he's played for us. I'll be honest and say he's quite possibly the worst player I've ever seen pull on the Tangerine shirt, and we've had our share of diddies over the years.

As I say, really hope this move works well for him, but I'd be pretty surprised if it did.

Delighted the big man has come back. I predicted this would happen back in the summer. But recently I didn't think it would happen cause he has been in the starting 11 for united. He will be match fit which is great. I think we have missed him a lot because we don't play down the middle as much as we did last season. This will be a boost for everyone. Welcome home Chris !

• Like 1

Just hope he can recapture the magic quickly. The sight of him running full tilt at a retreating defence would be a joy to behold.

What little snippets of highlights I have seen of his occasional appearances this season make him look listless and disengaged.

Hopefully a familiar and supportive Firhill will rekindle the creative fire.

I think it's more likely he'll be a straight replacement for Bannigan tomorrow. More likely Craigen will get a rest on Saturday.

Can't see that unless you mean the position Bannigan played earlier in the season which was part of the 'front' midfield trio. Recently Bannigan has played as part of the deeper, defensive midfield, albeit the one who takes the ball from defence and tries to start attacks. With Lawless playing OK recently and Higginbotham worth his place I see him playing just behind Taylor with Lawless out wide again. Fraser and Craigan to play behind them unless Muirhead in for Craigan. McMillan left back.

• Like 1

In response to DUFCfan, your talking out your arse. Chris was not givin the chance to show his talents, two games running he played, two flipping games. If it wasn't for your shitty arrogant support he would have been a star performer for yous. Since the first Inverness Caley game you got on his back. I've been a few times to watch him and the abuse I heard while there is unreal. Typical example at the weekend, he played not bad, put a few good balls through for GMS but the wee shite runs offside. Did he get the abuse for that, or any other time he lost the ball ? NO DID HE HELL. Same with Armstrong when he came on, lost the ball a few times but still got no abuse. Macnamara has split his squad, another two players away on holiday today. DID YOu KNOW THAT ? Get your heads out your arse and realise that your team isn't that good. I know when Chris loan spell ends, I won't be back to that shithole of a stadium you have.

I'm glad and proud he's back where he's loved.

• Like 3