Will Thistle Win Another League Game This Season?

The Legend Blows

Obviously NOT a Thistle fan. No real Jags fan would bet against his team with that kind of bet. Why don't you take your bullshit elsewhere. Ibrox perhaps?

True. Just come on here for the banter. If the odds were better I may have bet on it as both have a good chance of happening (Skybet obviously agree) Just sticking to betting on a Thistle win each week instead and increasing my stake each time we don't win.

• 4 weeks later...

^ ^ ^ Me neither, but some are highly conspicuous by their recent absence.

Indeed, I can name at least 5 so called "supporters" that have errr gone very quiet over the past month. Think everyone knows who they are. Be good if they grew a pair and came on and admitted they were wrong!

• Like 1

Indeed, I can name at least 5 so called "supporters" that have errr gone very quiet over the past month. Think everyone knows who they are. Be good if they grew a pair and came on and admitted they were wrong!

From the immaturity of their posts I think it will be a few years yet before they get anywhere near puberty.

Let's enjoy the peace while it lasts you know the first set back and they'll crawl out of the woodwork with the usual rot.

• Like 1

From the immaturity of their posts I think it will be a few years yet before they get anywhere near puberty.

Let's enjoy the peace while it lasts you know the first set back and they'll crawl out of the woodwork with the usual rot.

Yip, pretty sure at the next setback a few will return, but beyond caring now. I love watching this team and to see us go with 4 attackers and witness the 4 of them being involved in the 1st goal on Saturday was just AWESOME!!

• Like 3

Yip, pretty sure at the next setback a few will return, but beyond caring now. I love watching this team and to see us go with 4 attackers and witness the 4 of them being involved in the 1st goal on Saturday was just AWESOME!!

This team just play wonderful stuff at times. That first goal was sublime. A brilliant team move and there seems to be a telepathy between Erskine and Doolan, As I have said on another forum, Higginbotham has been immense since Erskine arrived. Who would have thought we could accomodate both of them in the side, Great times.

• Like 2

i for one see very few games between now and end of season why we shouldn't go with the fantastic four from the start. it may be viewed by some as a bit gung ho, gallus even, attitude ..... but, while it in theory puts a bit more pressure on our dm's and defense, the ff are also (and have shown) willing and able to track back, snap at heels, pressurise, make tackles and win back ball ..... coupled with their talents and movement up front, pulling opposition players all over the place, out of position and creating openings and spaces for others, i feel the ff have it in them to score more goals between them every game, than what the oppo's could do to us.

keep the ff of bridge, dools, higgy and taylor, sit back and revel in the delights of their talents and the splendour of their goals.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Checked with Skybet today and they've come back with the odds on both. Pretty rubbish to be honest. Thought it may have been a touch better considering how honkin we are. Obviously not takin any chances.

Thistle not to win a home game this season is 5/1 (£250 max bet)&

Thistle not to any more games at all is 10/1 (£100 max bet)

Probably both worth a punt if your a gambling man but not exactly gonna make you rich.

Just a wee reminder of the kind of crap I was referring to in another post.