2012/2013 Youtube Video

Yellow & Redneck

Strange I get a 'this video contains content from SME, UMG, STM CS, PIAS, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds'

Try clearing your cookies and emptying your cache. Perhaps blocking cookies could help.

If that fails, try another browser. I have three browsers installed - Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

Thanks Y&R. Well done.

Great to see all those goals in one place and to feel again the tremendous emotions of the best season I've experienced as a Jags fan.

It is a shame that there is no DVD of last season. I'm sure many people would still like to have one. I know that the club's administrators have been stretched but surely it wouldn't take much effort to hand over the material to a video production company for editing. If the club are in any doubt about the interest in a DVD at this late stage, they could take pre-orders with the money only being taken once the disc is ready. Income guaranteed.

Come on Thistle, as an act of goodwill to your fans, give us what we want.