Attendance At St Mirren Game On 25Th April

Third Lanark

Once the Main Stand sells out of unrestricted view I think the St M fans should be offered seats in the JHS. Unless we were guaranteed to sell out the JHS to our own support I don't feel it's in our interest to force St M fans into a restricted view or heehaw situation. On the premise that bad publicity travels faster and wider than good, it could have a bearing on future away sales.

celtic did it to us in new year game and the place was half empty, imo the JHS should be kept for ptfc fans because we could have between 2500 to 5000 ptfc fans on Friday night :fan:

Celtic don't appear to want away support or they wouldn't give them such rubbish seats. We DO want away fans as we need as much income as possible. If away fans are forced to sit in restricted view seating as soon as you know word will wrongly be spread that the Main Stand is a rotten place to watch football from. Kinda like in a restaurant 49 folk have good meals and one person has a bad meal. Whose meal is everyone gone to hear about?

Besides even if 5000 jags fans turn up there's still plenty of room.. .

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

We need the jags fans to get behind the team on Friday and if that mean's the jhs being not full but just ptfc fans I will take it the score is that counts. bring a friend to the game . st.Mirren have sold out

Edited by wee col

A guy at work was buying tickets on line for JH. Said there was less than 10% availability - although still plenty in North Stand. Could well be getting closes to 8,000

Seems strange, north stand tickets aren't usually available to but online.

Can't be bothered booting up the laptop to have a look for myself.

For some reason I can't view the seating plan on my iPad.

A guy at work was buying tickets on line for JH. Said there was less than 10% availability - although still plenty in North Stand. Could well be getting closes to 8,000

The only downside will be trying to find a seat as no doubt someone will be in mine - a welcome downside nonetheless if the club coffers are swelled!

The only downside will be trying to find a seat as no doubt someone will be in mine - a welcome downside nonetheless if the club coffers are swelled!

Do you just sit anywhere?

The last game i went to i was trying to make sure i wasn't sitting on a season ticket holders seat. :)

It's a game i was hoping to see but the U14's train 7 - 8.30pm at Lochinch and might have been a good game for the youth players to watch also.

Recently the U16's have had development games arramged on Friday nights and the U14's train earlier 5.15- 6.45pm but no game arranged unfortunately.

Anyway good luck to Thistle and although it will be a tough game i'm sure the Jags can get a positive result.

Do you just sit anywhere?

The last game i went to i was trying to make sure i wasn't sitting on a season ticket holders seat. :)

It's a game i was hoping to see but the U14's train 7 - 8.30pm at Lochinch and might have been a good game for the youth players to watch also.

Recently the U16's have had development games arramged on Friday nights and the U14's train earlier 5.15- 6.45pm but no game arranged unfortunately.

Anyway good luck to Thistle and although it will be a tough game i'm sure the Jags can get a positive result.

There's usually someone in my seat even at quieter games - I never bother asking folk to move as it would seem a bit petty when there are usually spare seats nearby - it's often an old boy with his granddaughter and I'd feel terrible asking them to move!

There's usually someone in my seat even at quieter games - I never bother asking folk to move as it would seem a bit petty when there are usually spare seats nearby - it's often an old boy with his granddaughter and I'd feel terrible asking them to move!

A steward told me just to sit anywhere which i did but initially i was trying to find a seat without the season ticket sticker on them so i wasn't taking someone's favourite seat.