Attendance At St Mirren Game On 25Th April

Third Lanark

Anyone think their could be a massive attendance for the friday night game against St Mirren?

Sometimes friday night football gets a few extra neutrals, the fact that its such a crucial game may get even more.

I think there will be a lot of St Mirren fans goign through he may not usually have bothered going comign along, about 6 years or so ago in the split there was a Saints v Dunfermline game at Love street that actually got over 10,000 for it so could well be a simialr thing. The club might have to give some thought to allocating a 1000 or so seats in the Jackie Husband stand to the away support

Bearing in mind it's on live telly the attendance might be a little down on expectations.

btw - Love BBC Alba watched it for hours last Sunday there was some mind-numbing lifeless drama on which was badly acted and appallingly directed but it had an absolutely brilliant finish.

Edited by JeanieD
  • Like 1

Bearing in mind it's on Teuchtar Telly the attendance might be a little down on expectations.

btw - Love BBC Alba watched it for hours last Sunday there was some mind-numbing lifeless drama on which was badly acted and appallingly directed but it had an absolutely brilliant finish.

GREAT 10/10

Bearing in mind it's on Teuchtar Telly the attendance might be a little down on expectations.

I thought it was a repeat as I'm sure I seen the very same annoying character in it with the big gloves on and it had a similar twist with this character jumping around smiling with a little silver object in those big gloves of his at the end.

It was one of those dramas for me anyway that you know is going to be crap but you keep watching it anyway and your proved right :D

Glad you liked it though and it made your weekend better. :thumbsup2:

• 2 weeks later...

Should we not have been pre selling tickets for this game? If as I suspect a lot of periphery fans and neutrals come along it could get chaotic around the ticket booth. The Morton game kicked off late but that wasn't a televised match. I'm not sure how much weight Alba carry re kicking off on time but whatever it would've surely have been sensible to help take some of the pressure off the ticket booth.

When you think of the Morton game there must have been alot of neutrals for that one.

If not then where is everybody and what kind of turnout is expected?

Not every supporter goes to every game, but when it comes to the really important game, then more will try to be there.

Should we not have been pre selling tickets for this game? If as I suspect a lot of periphery fans and neutrals come along it could get chaotic around the ticket booth. The Morton game kicked off late but that wasn't a televised match. I'm not sure how much weight Alba carry re kicking off on time but whatever it would've surely have been sensible to help take some of the pressure off the ticket booth.

I think PT said that Saints were already selling their allocation a week or so ago and we have this new on line system where we can buy tickets in advance.

• Like 1

We should be encouraging as many people along as possible so as soon as you go back to work start the sales pitch - in fact don't even wait until you go back to work start telling people you see today when you pop to the shops or are out walking the dog.

A big noisy support getting right behind the team can make a difference as we have seen over the years.