Well Done Boys. Well Done Archie

Big Col

Great result, at a difficult place to get a point, never mind three. Onwards and upwards.

Hearty pats on the back to all players and the management team.

Roll on next Friday, to what looks like being a cracking game. Although there will be no Jim Goodwin to berate! :red_card:

Well done Jags - enjoy your Saturday night!

• Like 1

Criticised the lack of fighting spirit against killie so can't praise highly enough the fighting spirit we had today. There were a few nervy moments but they all played their part.

Special mention to James craigen who I have been critical in the past - to be fair he probably needed a few games rest when he had lost some form - he was outstanding today. Lyle Taylor who criticised at the hearts game also looked well fired up. Great result lads and well done all! Important to keep the same show of spirit which will be against a very tough st mirren side

Great result, at a difficult place to get a point, never mind three. Onwards and upwards.

Hearty pats on the back to all players and the management team.

Roll on next Friday, to what looks like being a cracking game. Although there will be no Jim Goodwin to berate! :red_card:

Well done Jags - enjoy your Saturday night!

danny Lennon said they will be appealing goodwins sending off

Fantastic win, gutsy performance, higgy sensational, runaway poty.

And this is a bit out of character for me, but can i say a massive girfuy to all you moaning whinging pr1cks on here, who with all your complaining this season have diminished my interest in this forum to an all time low as i cant take reading your wining on a daily basis.

I aint no happy clapper by any stretch, but jesus you guys need to calm down.

Get behind this team!

• Like 18

And this is a bit out of character for me, but can i say a massive girfuy to all you moaning whinging pr1cks on here, who with all your complaining this season have diminished my interest in this forum to an all time low as i cant take reading your wining on a daily basis.

Get behind this team!

• Like 2

The character of the team was summed up perfectly by ATS today.

Undoubtedly at fault for Killie's goal.

Runs the full length of the park and heads in the winner.

Absolutely brilliant from a guy who probably knows he won't be here next season.

Agreed and interesting to see the usual trumpets that go on about us losing from draw and winning positions in the last 5 minutes saying nothing about our left back scoring an 88th minute winner on Saturday. We are far from safe but we are now 1point away from 7th place. Don't know about anyone else but the game on Saturday was fantastic entertainment, though nerve racking. No doubting the play offs are bringing fantastic excitement to the end of the season

Those trumpets you refer to, quite frankly, don't deserve this team.

Their silence is deafening. Those who back the team during tough times enjoy the good days to the full. Those who don't back the team probably feel embarrassed after a win like that, and so they should.

• Like 5

If the application and desire they showed in the second half on Saturday carries over we'll be safe as houses.

Criticised, and rightly so on a number of occasions this season for throwing away winning positions, they should be applauded for taking 3 points in that fashion.

I reckon Fridays game will be a cracker.

Those trumpets you refer to, quite frankly, don't deserve this team.

Their silence is deafening. Those who back the team during tough times enjoy the good days to the full. Those who don't back the team probably feel embarrassed after a win like that, and so they should.

Agree entirely.

OK, the lack of grit at the Hearts game was there for all to see. I felt tho' at the time that game should be taken.into context along with the previous game at McDiarmid where we showed real fight resulting in a last minute equaliser. Nobody of sane mind could argue we didn't display great fighting spirit at Rugby Pk.

Four points from two consecutive away games ain't bad. The fact that we had to come back from one down on both occasions is impressive.

Have to say, I thought our fans contributed to the win in a big way. Unbelievable effort from an amazing bunch. When they scored, we still carried on with the singing. Very impressive indeed. Roll on Friday. Also enjoyed that nice pub round the corner from the away end. Very friendly and no hassle at all. It's not like the old days anymore v Killie. Probably a good thing.

Agree entirely.

OK, the lack of grit at the Hearts game was there for all to see. I felt tho' at the time that game should be taken.into context along with the previous game at McDiarmid where we showed real fight resulting in a last minute equaliser. Nobody of sane mind could argue we didn't display great fighting spirit at Rugby Pk.

Four points from two consecutive away games ain't bad. The fact that we had to come back from one down on both occasions is impressive.

We actually have a really good away record. Having won 5 and drawn five and otherwise except for the Aberdeen and Arabs games have rarely been out of any games. If we can get it right at home it will bode well for next season.

Have to say, I thought our fans contributed to the win in a big way. Unbelievable effort from an amazing bunch. When they scored, we still carried on with the singing. Very impressive indeed. Roll on Friday. Also enjoyed that nice pub round the corner from the away end. Very friendly and no hassle at all. It's not like the old days anymore v Killie. Probably a good thing.

Well, apart from a minor post-match altercation in *****'s...

Agree though, I was in the Brass & Granite and Portmann before the game and it was good to see both sets of fans mixing.

Going back to the '80s and '90s I must admit I did have an irrational hatred of Killie which I'm now mildly embarrassed about.

Killie is, for me, one of the better away days, along with Palmerston and Tynecastle.

Edit: The swear filter won't allow me to name a well known Killie boozer :lol: - F@nny By Gaslight.

Edited by Charlie Endell

We actually have a really good away record. Having won 5 and drawn five and otherwise except for the Aberdeen and Arabs games have rarely been out of any games. If we can get it right at home it will bode well for next season.

To expand on Big Dave's comment about the great support on Saturday, of the nine other games where we've come away with something five have been against teams with virtually no vocal home support (St Johnstone, ICT & County). Two others were at St Mirren where their supporters were strangely quiet as were Killie. Don't know if you can draw too much conclusion from that but I feel the fans do make that bit difference.

Get behind this team!

Higgy is like the lovechild of a prima ballerina and a rabid Tasmanian devil. A flair player who is brave as a lion and pours his heart and soul into every performance. Top man. :)