Jags Vs St Mirren - Game Chat

Paulo

We've got threads discussing the importance of getting behind the team, and how big the crowd will be - so let's have one discussing the team and the game.

I'm assuming we will be unchanged from last weekend. Do we look a more solid unit with Buaben in there? Does Craigen offer more to us at the front of the midfield?

I feel like Craigen is a good option when the opposition are in possession. For all his lack of attacking threat at times, I think he runs his heart out to make sure the opposition don't get time to settle on the ball. This could be handy tonight. I hope to see him nick the ball off the feet of Goodwin a couple of times :happy2:

three hours to go ..... soon time to head to wonderful maryhill for the pre-match build up.

c'mon the jags ..... every player, every supporter, lets show everyone in the ground tonight and those watching on tv, the pride and fighting spirit we have in our club and the jersey, lets pull (and roar) together to get the three points tonight.

#wegotthis

• Like 1

Higgy will get the crap kicked out of him tonight as will ATS so here's hopping the ref is strong .Lennon in the press giving it Goodwin is the victim again tells you what his tactic is going to be.We need to really stand up to the physical assault thats coming and be disciplined. I've a feeling there will be a red card tonight.

Edited by angry gaz

I think the boys need to just close players down quicker, we sometimes let teams move in our half too easy and it's cost us. Soon as we got the ball on the ground against killie we were far more dangerous.

Does anyone know what the deal is with Jim Goodwin, I thought he was sent off and due a ban. Does an appeal mean he can play until that is concluded, baws if it is, he's been good for them.

Few nervous beers the now before heading down, telling myself even I we lose we're guaranteed at least a play off game, but hope it doesn't come to that.

Does anyone know what the deal is with Jim Goodwin, I thought he was sent off and due a ban. Does an appeal mean he can play until that is concluded, baws if it is, he's been good for them.

Yep - they've appealled so he can play. Farcical - but he is often a liability to them so let's hope he does something stupid (again).

Can't wait for this one - biggest game since Morton last year!