Hibs After Today?

westertonjagfan

I think by the sounds of it they were unlucky today and Hearts are looking like their young side is really playing well together. I think it's going to be a tough game, hopefully the pressure gets to them though. But I think regardless of the result today it was never going to be easy.

I think by the sounds of it they were unlucky today and Hearts are looking like their young side is really playing well together. I think it's going to be a tough game, hopefully the pressure gets to them though. But I think regardless of the result today it was never going to be easy.

agree Graeme apparently they were very unlucky. We will need to be at our best up get victory in what will be a very tough game

Every one of the last three games will be very difficult. I would be delighted with two draws in Edinburgh and a nerve jangling win against Dross on the last day. Think the first goal on Saturday will be massive. If we get it, can't see anything other than a jags win

Have heard from a reliable source that Butcher has totally lost it with the players. On face value that looks a good thing and most likely has had much to do with their dire form. I guess tho' that Butcher will be adopting the "if you won't do it for me, do it for yourselves" routine and I expect Hibs to be more up for it than they were a week or so ago. Reports from yesterday appear to back that up.

The three games against them so far have been strange. I wouldn't go as far as to say that the best we played was in the defeat and the worst when we won but it's not far off. Dreadfully unlucky to come away with nothing when we first played them, definitely the far better team at the Easter Rd draw and I think the 3-1 win last month was slightly flattering.

Be a tough game but very winnable.

• Like 1

From the high-lights Hibs were unlucky not to get a draw but that's life.

I am hoping that our "dazzling" away form will see us through...5W/5D/7L.

I do think we are right up for it. We dominated 70% of the game on Saturday with glaring misses...I am confident we have enough to win at Hibs.

Hoping for a bit of reverse psychology Alistair. How many people predicted us beating Aberdeen 3-1?

I declared to my brother on Twitter at 11am that morning that we would win 3-1...he mocked me...but I had the last laugh..pity I'm not a betting man!

If we start well and go all guns blazing an early goal could be possible, Hibs have lost a lot of goals within the first 15-20 mins of their games in the later stages of this season. After watching the replay of Hibs v Hearts yesterday I can see why, awful defending at the start... But they definitely were a lot better in the second half.

The two things I think about these games is the team that beat hearts will stay up and it could come down to goal difference and if so we will have to win a game by 2 or more goals or hope someone loses by 2 or more goals (imo).

Edited by wee col

Had a wee read on the Hibs forum tonight, they actually seem quite confident and keen on trying to get a big crowd in attendance... Not sure how that will go considering some left before half time against Hearts. But I'm surprised at the belief.

Hopefully they will post a big first half attendance on Saturday.