Training Pictures

Tommy Taylor

I've noticed in quite a few of our videos that we could do with bringing in some expertise on sound recording outdoors. ;)

The deal itself is great and just what the clubs need. Hopefully our finances will allow us to keep these facilities long term. Best way for that to happen of course is for us to stay up and become an established top league club.

Why are half of them wearing tiny wee sports braziers?

Edited to add.... Not that I'm making any kind of statement on the size of some of the lads tits or that, I'm just saying that if I didn't have feet, I wouldn't wear socks. That's all...

Edited by partick monkey

Why are half of them wearing tiny wee sports braziers?

Edited to add.... Not that I'm making any kind of statement on the size of some of the lads tits or that, I'm just saying that if I didn't have feet, I wouldn't wear socks. That's all...

there's a tracking thing sewn into the back of it which tells how much distance the player has covered as far as I'm aware.

Good photies. Anybody else get the impression that most of our players are on the short side?

And if they are, is it an issue?

No issue from me, but it really does my head in every time this issue / question is asked. It's only a British thing concerning height, if your good enough and skilful enough then you should be in the team. Plenty of teams at the World Cup with small players in their squads and most of the more skilful players are small.

• Like 1