Jaggernaut

I know that. To me just sounds like someone spouting shite. How convenient that he walked past him topless in Spain!

Now I am spouting shite. Did you read my other reply as to why I did see him topless as well as other players.

I can only tell you what I saw at that time or are you now accusing me of being a liar. I have no reason to lie, so please explain to me why I should do that.

Now I am spouting shite. Did you read my other reply as to why I did see him topless as well as other players.

I can only tell you what I saw at that time or are you now accusing me of being a liar. I have no reason to lie, so please explain to me why I should do that.

Did u tell him to put some factor 50 on his tummy wummy

Incidentally, has anyone noticed that in some of the team/player photos, such as this one, players like Balatoni, Jordan McMillan, James Craigen etc are clearly taking the piss with facial expressions etc (approved of by me, by the way)? I wouldn't be surprised if this photo is Doolan ripping it.

If Doolan had kept his big belly he might have started against Ross County but I reckon Archie went with Stevenson to give us a bit more of a physical presence up front against all those big fermers. Then I can see why we'd stick with the same line up after a 4-0 win. I wouldn't be surprised if Doolan gets the nod against less physical teams similar to the way he and Taylor were switched about at the end of last season.

Interested to read Archie's comments in the Evening Times saying " Dools had a point to prove " , to who exactly certainly not the supporters who appreciate what he's done for our club ( think he's been our top goal scorer for the last 4 or 5 seasons ) , looks like Archie is trying to justify signing Ryan Stevenson ( makes him Captain straight away ! ) but IMO not even in the same league as Dools as a forward as his goal at Cappielow yet again proved .

• Like 1

Interested to read Archie's comments in the Evening Times saying " Dools had a point to prove " , to who exactly certainly not the supporters who appreciate what he's done for our club ( think he's been our top goal scorer for the last 4 or 5 seasons ) , looks like Archie is trying to justify signing Ryan Stevenson ( makes him Captain straight away ! ) but IMO not even in the same league as Dools as a forward as his goal at Cappielow yet again proved .

That'll be because stevenson's best position is in midfield, and even when he's playing as a forward he's a very different type of player to doolan and as such comparing the 2 of them is useless. I don't think Archie needs to justify signing Stevenson as he's clearly an improvement to our squad.

• Like 1