St Mirren.. Friday 19Th

dougie247

Not overconfident, but given their horrendous start and our ability to score a few goals, I really do think we should beat them - and 10 points ahead of St Murn at this stage would be pleasing. However, this is Thistle, and as we're marginally favourites, we'll probably lose.

PS Chick Young is by far the worst "journalist" on the BBC's football coverage. As this dreadful puff-piece tells us http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29164332, he's retiring by Euro-2016. Can't come soon enough. His whole career is a source of great mystery.

Would absolutely take a draw ....... bad time to be playing them - they are at the crisis point so motivation will probably not be a problem.

or.......Would take nothing but a win.......good time to be playing them........they are at crisis point so their confidence will be low.

Just saying Jeanie.

Would absolutely take a draw ....... bad time to be playing them - they are at the crisis point so motivation will probably not be a problem.

No way! We should hammer them on current form, especially at home. Let's go for the jugular! Danny Lennon must be having a quiet chuckle at the Buddies ineptitude under Craig.

Gutted.

£60 for hospitality. £40 for ST holders. Inc VAT.

Wrong thread, I know, but the Tuesday night entry fee has been set at £18 & £12. Given the wording on our official site ........well you lot work it out! Surely those prices can't be the MINIMUM charge? http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2014-2015/september_2014/st_mirren_league_cup_ticket_prices. Was one club, you have to assume St Mirren as our Club mention the dispute, wanting to charge more?

Given their start, lack of goals, playing pretty poor (apart from the opener against Motherwell)and the fact we are are estadio de Firhill, we should be looking for 3 points.

Nothing less than 3 points will be good enough. We need to win the home games against the teams who are likely to be around us. A chance to go 10 points clear cannot be missed.

• Like 1

~~~ (politicsinfootball warningalert) ~~~~

If we get a yes vote today then surely will get a large turn out tomorrow night for this? Kick the weekend off in style?

Hope Eccleston is fit. I'd go for:

......................... Gallacher ....................

McMillan .. Balatoni .. Seaborne .. Carroll

............... Osman .... Bannigan ..............

Stevenson...... McFadden.... Higginbotham

........................ Eccleston .........................

In all seriousness Lawless obviously in for Faddy and Stevenson through middle.

Wrong thread, I know, but the Tuesday night entry fee has been set at £18 & £12. Given the wording on our official site ........well you lot work it out! Surely those prices can't be the MINIMUM charge? http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2014-2015/september_2014/st_mirren_league_cup_ticket_prices. Was one club, you have to assume St Mirren as our Club mention the dispute, wanting to charge more?

Just saw that on the main site. I can't go to the game on Friday due to work, so can't use season ticket. I can't justify spending 30 quid just to get me and my son in for the cup game then the same again plus petrol for the killie game a few days later.....

• Like 1

Just saw that on the main site. I can't go to the game on Friday due to work, so can't use season ticket. I can't justify spending 30 quid just to get me and my son in for the cup game then the same again plus petrol for the killie game a few days later.....

I wonder (don't know, just wonder) if that might be the point of the dispute? Maybe the disagreement was on the price for kids rather than the adult price, since there can't be all that much difference there between the 2 teams seeing both are in the SPL? I would like to assume we wanted a cheaper price for kids, since we usually have kids-go-free.

I wonder (don't know, just wonder) if that might be the point of the dispute? Maybe the disagreement was on the price for kids rather than the adult price, since there can't be all that much difference there between the 2 teams seeing both are in the SPL? I would like to assume we wanted a cheaper price for kids, since we usually have kids-go-free.

I had heard on the grapevine today that St Midden disagreed on kids go free. No idea why they would. Sadly, I think this will put some folks off.