Sack Archie

Gibberish

Gibberish Must Go!

No one should have to go.

People should be able to speak out, just like you could during the Dick Campbell and Ian Mcall years when you were at your most outspoken.

South Indian Garlic Chicken from the Polo Club...........

Partick Thistle and Archie gets my vote.

I don't get out some days, but today was worth going out for.

We can play better, but I will sleep soundly to the sound of the ball rusting in the Well Net.

Gibberish Must Go!

why, my argument to him being sacked was because of his blindness to stevensons ability I put an argument fwd that Elliott and Craigen should be treat with some respect by him.

Archie used his head today and it paid off, I take my hat off to him.

It was Collins and Dick Campbell. Not McCall.

But you presented an armageddon thing at the time. No worries mate, but you were proved wrong.

I remember those arguments after all the terrible draws in the dark, I remember listening to how the club would go bust when we were under McCall.

Well we didn't go bust, and we fought on. We balanced our books and paid our taxes. We remain as not the 'great glasgow alternative', but as the the Great Glasgow Solution.

We have had our doubts, and doubters, but we have believed.

I still believe. Have been going too mental with women and booze to think about death, but want the Jags on my tomestone in some way.

The Partick Thistle - 1876.........................

But you presented an armageddon thing at the time. No worries mate, but you were proved wrong.

I remember those arguments after all the terrible draws in the dark, I remember listening to how the club would go bust when we were under McCall.

Well we didn't go bust, and we fought on. We balanced our books and paid our taxes. We remain as not the 'great glasgow alternative', but as the the Great Glasgow Solution.

We have had our doubts, and doubters, but we have believed.

I still believe. Have been going too mental with women and booze to think about death, but want the Jags on my tomestone in some way.

The Partick Thistle - 1876.........................

Right, well clearly this forum has lost all semblance of sense for the night ... pretty early too.