Thistle Vs Aberdeen

allyo

From what I saw, the better team won. They were just better and all the possession we had was just down to them letting us attack and going to catch us on the break. That said, we did look dangerous in the fifteen minutes of the second half that I saw.

I'm more pissed off that the pub I was in switched back to the Liverpool game on time for the second half kick off when there were just three minutes left in our game than I am about the result.

Opportunity missed. Patched up Aberdeen defence playing a back 3 and what do we do? Play a solitary striker who's low on confidence. No support for the lad, no creativity, no spark.

Higgy and Fraser should have started.

Heading the ball practice at training this week please.

Overall, powderpuff performance.

badly need a decent striker in January window.

AJ

Urgently required. Powderpuff up front and not one single shot on target. Not quite sure how Banzo missed that one near the end though! It was easier to put his head on it rather than his shoulder. Defence looks decent enough now, but we need to try and get a striker in. One plus point today was that I thought Carroll had a very good game. Galls had some great saves and it will be ludicrous if he drops out again once Fox is fit again