Argies Take Control At St. Mirren

Garscube Road End

If I remember correctly (PT may keep me right here), St Mirren have no debt, operate at a profit, have a new bought and paid for stadium. Now as they are very much Paisleys team and incredibly connected to the community, this would be the ideal set up for a fan ownership club, I don't know if this was ever discussed or tried.

If I remember correctly (PT may keep me right here), St Mirren have no debt, operate at a profit, have a new bought and paid for stadium. Now as they are very much Paisleys team and incredibly connected to the community, this would be the ideal set up for a fan ownership club, I don't know if this was ever discussed or tried.

I think there was attempts, pretty sure they got a 1000 odd fans to back it, but the St Mirren board have always been clear they will only sell to someone they think can operate the club properly. I think that is why it has been on the market for so long, and the fans consortium had many changes in plans/ strategies/ boards so the St Mirren board opted out.

I think there was attempts, pretty sure they got a 1000 odd fans to back it, but the St Mirren board have always been clear they will only sell to someone they think can operate the club properly. I think that is why it has been on the market for so long, and the fans consortium had many changes in plans/ strategies/ boards so the St Mirren board opted out.

I really doubt these guys will