St Johnstone

eljaggo

We score when we don't really need to, we score when we don't really need to. We're Partick Thistle, we score when we don't really need to.

Brilliant Jags, great day, but some of these spare goals that we score so freely would be really handy when we're one nil down.

Right, now nobody is allowed to mention consecutive wins between now and next Saturday.

• Like 1

We score when we don't really need to, we score when we don't really need to. We're Partick Thistle, we score when we don't really need to.

Brilliant Jags, great day, but some of these spare goals that we score so freely would be really handy when we're one nil down.

Right, now nobody is allowed to mention consecutive wins between now and next Saturday.

You just have

some nonsense by a guy called raymond stark who says that those who are giving abuse to players/managers on the forum don't go to games and didn't attend the wins at tannadice etc. Saying that they only appear when we lose games etc. Basically "i am a better fan than you pish" that you hear from folk on here all the time.

• Like 1

some nonsense by a guy called raymond stark who says that those who are giving abuse to players/managers on the forum don't go to games and didn't attend the wins at tannadice etc. Saying that they only appear when we lose games etc. Basically "i am a better fan than you pish" that you hear from folk on here all the time.

I'm guessing that was an 'opinion' piece in the club programme in the same way that others offer an opinion on here.

Seems only some opinions count though.