Jags Vs Accies

allyo

Did we get an official amount of jags fans there yesterday. Another good turnout from us. Had to laff at their 60/70 fans and drummer nearest to us. Right bunch of weans! Funniest moment yesterday was when we moved back a few rows because I spotted pigeons on a ledge right above us. Cue three young jags fans sitting in those seats during the second half. Don't think I need to tell you what happened. It was bloody hilarious though luckily, the kid that got splattered was wearing a cap. Sean Welsh was knotting himself, however the kid managed to get a selfie with Sean and Abdul, which helped ease the embarrassment!

Edited by Lindau

Did we get an official amount of jags fans there yesterday. Another good turnout from us. Had to laff at their 60/70 fans and drummer nearest to us. Right bunch of weans! Funniest moment yesterday was when we moved back a few rows because I spotted pigeons on a ledge right above us. Cue three young jags fans sitting in those seats during the second half. Don't think I need to tell you what happened. It was bloody hilarious though luckily, the kid that got splattered was wearing a cap. Sean Welsh was knotting himself, however the kid managed to get a selfie with Sean and Abdul, which helped ease the embarrassment!

There was 1,087 Thistle fans at the game.

• Like 2

All going thru the one set of turnstiles.

I'd have thought the railway not being an option would've put a good few off going.

There were actually 4 turnstiles LIB, 3 at the corner nearest to Morrisons, but only 1 at the other corner, which was the one we waited at cos the queue seemed smaller!!

You actually had to edit that!!. FFS give us a break, the defence has been magnificent in the last two months but the minute they lose a goal in the last 5 minutes, the snipers are back on!

na speaka ow right da inglish good.

have you problems with other peoples perceptions? To qualify my perception, I haven't seen the defense in 6 years, I have them defined by listening and reading from others observations .

You seem very upset with relative inconsequential comments.

The perception from my myopic jags perspective is that we would be at least 11 points better of, if we had managed to prevent equalizing (Yankee spell checker) or game losing goals in the last five minutes.The teams that have benefited from this are Dundee , St Mirren and most of all, Hamilton.

Have a nice day Y'all, am taking the wife to the Gun range for Mothers day. (Snipers wit are we like) .

• Like 1

All about opinions, not fussed if SOD goes but would prefer to keep if he has the capacity to develop further. If not let him go we lost a better right back in McMillan and nobody really batted an eye lid. SOD can't defend properly so if he goes we might lose a bit going forward but we should be more secure at the back.

To be honest that's as cretinous an opinion as I've heard for many a long day!

have you problems with other peoples perceptions? To qualify my perception, I haven't seen the defense in 6 years,

You seem very upset with relative inconsequential comments.

Only when they are idiotic. Think our goals against record, considering that we are in the bottom half of the league, shows how good a job the defence has done this season

Takes a helluva lot more than that to get me upset. if we go through next season without losing a goal in the last 5/10 minutes, then lose one in the last game, pretty sure there will be people on here moaning about it and asking for a change of manager!!

Looks like 7th is out of reach now but 8th guaranteed. The kids in for the last two games now please Archie.

Limited options for the manager. We play two teams involved in a fight to avoid the play-offs and any serious weakening of our team would cause complaints. I'm sure too the next game will see Archie picking a strong team as he'll want to take even the slimmest chance of overtaking Hamilton.

Most likely is that we'll have a bench with a good number of youngsters and if we have a good lead in the second half of either game he'll bring them on.

Limited options for the manager. We play two teams involved in a fight to avoid the play-offs and any serious weakening of our team would cause complaints. I'm sure too the next game will see Archie picking a strong team as he'll want to take even the slimmest chance of overtaking Hamilton.

Most likely is that we'll have a bench with a good number of youngsters and if we have a good lead in the second half of either game he'll bring them on.

I think this is likely. Be a different scenario if these games were dead rubbers but the Killie game isn't and there's a strong possibility that the 'Well game won't be as well. That said there was an element of end of season lethargy within the team yesterday so you could argue that lads like Wilson, McDaid and perhaps even Nisbet could warrant a start.

Strongest team possible please and go for the win, points equate to cash so let's go for it... The goal we lost yesterday was a sickener and a wake-up call; almost as bad as the injury time equaliser in the 3-3 game. When analysed coldly, how many points have we gifted teams by giving away slack goals. I agree that we have a much improved defence but yesterday's was a bad bad goal to lose.

In terms of who goes down out of Motherwell and Kilmarnock, for me it's either or; although I'd take either of them in the league over Sevco any day.

Don't know why I'm moaning; it's been a good season...

Strongest team possible please and go for the win, points equate to cash so let's go for it... The goal we lost yesterday was a sickener and a wake-up call; almost as bad as the injury time equaliser in the 3-3 game. When analysed coldly, how many points have we gifted teams by giving away slack goals. I agree that we have a much improved defence but yesterday's was a bad bad goal to lose.

In terms of who goes down out of Motherwell and Kilmarnock, for me it's either or; although I'd take either of them in the league over Sevco any day.

Don't know why I'm moaning; it's been a good season...

To be fair every goal can be stopped as Alan Hansen used to always say. Bit of a believer that team defensive mistakes (our goal) are as bad as individual defensive mistakes (accies goal) but for some reason individual errors are usually picked on as poor goals. No doubt it was an awful goal but they had quite a few chances so can't complain too much when they score one like that, create you own luck etc etc.

Slightly made me feel better it was O'Donnell that made the mistake. Just trying to be positive but I do agree with your point. Cutting out goals like that is what makes St Jonstone and Caley top six teams and us a bottom six.

• Like 1

Two very good reasons to play 100% flat out for the win next Saturday:

1) It's Killie we're playing.

2) I'll be there, screaming like a banshee for 90 minutes, because of number 1.

3) be great to get 50 points on the board at the end of the season!

• Like 1

To be fair every goal can be stopped as Alan Hansen used to always say. Bit of a believer that team defensive mistakes (our goal) are as bad as individual defensive mistakes (accies goal) but for some reason individual errors are usually picked on as poor goals. No doubt it was an awful goal but they had quite a few chances so can't complain too much when they score one like that, create you own luck etc etc.

Slightly made me feel better it was O'Donnell that made the mistake. Just trying to be positive but I do agree with your point. Cutting out goals like that is what makes St Jonstone and Caley top six teams and us a bottom six.

No problem with what you say, but I wasn't singling out any player for individual criticism. TBH, even although I was there I couldn't have told you who made the mistake. My level of analysis isn't that good (unless it's a howler right in front of me). But I return to my earlier point that, all in all, it has been a good season.

I'm not sure it is that easy to drop players without good reason these days. Many will be on appearance money and with contracts under negotiation, they might be more than a little pissed off to have their wages cut so that a kid can take their place.

Why "these days"? It's surely been the same way for quite a long time now. I think tho' any player making way for a periphery player would still find his way onto the bench. But just as a specific you could make a case for say Wilson playing alongside Banzo in the "Osman" position over Craigen, who's more suited to playing further forward.

Two very good reasons to play 100% flat out for the win next Saturday:

1) It's Killie we're playing.

2) I'll be there, screaming like a banshee for 90 minutes, because of number 1.

I miss Killie.

Rugby park suffered as much if not more than firhill after reconstruction.

Let's send them downwards tae think again!

S1te pies and bushy tails have no place in modern football!!! .... Macaroon bars and stings is the future!!!

:fan:

• Like 1

I miss Killie. Rugby park suffered as much if not more than firhill after reconstruction. Let's send them downwards tae think again! S1te pies and bushy tails have no place in modern football!!! .... Macaroon bars and stings is the future!!! :fan:

Did Killie not have Empire biscuits with Thistle badges on them? that's worth them staying up next year. say aye to a Killie pie.

Did Killie not have Empire biscuits with Thistle badges on them? that's worth them staying up next year. say aye to a Killie pie.

... yeah .... Empire Biscuits .... Formerly known as German biscuits before WW1 ... That and their penchant for the "hello, hello" song..... Ayrshire sevco!!!! Closet h*ns!!!! ...... :detective: .... as if bushy tails and over hyped pies was not enough. Don't be bought by their synical biscuity propaganda!

GEEZ MCGHEE's!!!!!

:fan: