Player Sponsorship 2015/16

Fawlty Towers

Started the day by trying to sort out who the Fourth and Fifth toppers wanted to sponsor. This afternoon was a bit surreal, we gathered enough pledges for a SIXTH top in three and a half hours! Wearethistle members are now sponsoring eight of the playing squad. Terrific achievement. Well done to all.

However, not much closer to sorting out the fourth and fifth tops. For the fourth I have 1 vote for Muirhead and 1 for Scully. For the fifth, 2 votes for Nisbet.

As to whether we should ask the club to switch away from Hendry, I have 3 votes for keeping Hendry's top.

I would like to conclude this by office closure tomorrow. If you have a vote, and an opinion, let me know please.

Thanks to you (including the Nomads) £1200 has been raised for the club. Full marks to the club for coming up with the pricing structure that has really worked well.

So, is that it? Or are some people feeling left out? Plenty of space on the spreadsheet for more...

...and there's still the end of season competition to come.