Conrad

Lindau

A cardboard cut out of Alex Raisbeck would be better than Seaborne

People have very short memories. Seaborne was one of our players of the season before he got injured. Granted, this season so far he hasn't been very good but if he gets back to the form he was in last year and maintains his fitness for an extended period of time, then he's one of our best players.

• Like 1

You have got to think when he's sitting on the bench as a trialist for Dunfermline behind BRE he must have been thinking why didn't I sign a one year deal with Thistle! His loss now, would rather see the young boys get a shot.

Realise your location, jot, so you may have heard different. I heard BRE has been very good so far for the Pars. Think tho' Conrad would stroll into that side at the expense of Jason Talbot.

• 2 weeks later...

For a guy who claimed to be keen on travelling to only go as far as Bradford for a trial, he's a f*cking muppet in my book irrelevant of his agent's obvious incompetence.

I understand what you are saying, but there's nothing wrong with having (realistic) ambition.

This episode has probably taught Conrad a harsh lesson.

That said, I hope he has an indifferent season at best playing for that lot.

For a guy who claimed to be keen on travelling to only go as far as Bradford for a trial, he's a f*cking muppet in my book irrelevant of his agent's obvious incompetence.

Think that's a bit cruel but I suppose the truth often is. That said I doubt he's that worse off financially by this outcome. In fact he might be better off. Bottom line is with our wages I doubt facing a backfire was that much a gamble.

Can't fault the lad for wanting to step or move to another country. But I can only imagine his agent is taking the piss.

At least he's got himself sorted now. As folk have said, most likely on a better wage.

But still a sideways step. Which, with his problems with balance and a plastic pitch, could provide a few laughs.