Kilmarnock Away

Big Dave

And right on cue top pundit on BBC Pat Nevin puts it all down to a blip from Kilmarnock.

.................and BBC's Mensa representative Craig Paterson suggests that Motherwell will not be long involved at the bottom either - jings!!

Having said that next 2 games still critical.

What a game and what a performance. Loved every minute of it.

Thought we were terrific throughout the team today (except perhaps Scully who I think could've done better with both goals). Was goingtto list my standouts but I genuinely dont think I could leave anyone out. Cant remember the last time I saw so mamy of the time have such good performances in the same match. Lindsay and Seabourne struggled with Magennis at times but he didnt get many opportunities which is credit to them.

Great tempo to our play for near enough the whole 90 minutes. Our passing and movement was so good Killie couldn't get near us. We looked a threat every time we came forward. We were very composed on the ball, made great runs, great decisions and worked hard when we had to defend.

Doolan is an absolute star. Cant believe he tried to square for Lawless rather than go for the hat-trick though! He's our best striker and should be the first name on the team sheet every week. His touch, work rate and finishing were magnificent today.

It would be a big ask to win another 2 games on the bounce so id take 4 points from the next 2 games and I reckon we'll be in a great position after that!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Jags fans!