Free Scarves

jaggy

These giveaways are a great idea and I would love it if someone could pick up one o these scarves for me and I'll pay for the privilege.

I'm also still after one of the Footballs that were given away. Happy to pay £25 for a ball with 2000 given away someone must know the whereabouts of a couple. Happy to make a donation to charity too if that helps. Please get in touch I'd like one of these for Christmas.

These giveaways are a great idea and I would love it if someone could pick up one o these scarves for me and I'll pay for the privilege.

I'm also still after one of the Footballs that were given away. Happy to pay £25 for a ball with 2000 given away someone must know the whereabouts of a couple. Happy to make a donation to charity too if that helps. Please get in touch I'd like one of these for Christmas.

So, you're a collector of urban art and you want a ball and a scarf to add to your collection. But wait, you have already got at least one of the footballs and you want more.

So you're a dealer of urban art. You have sold the balls and now you have a customer waiting for a football and he wants it before Christmas. So you up the ante, now it's £25 and a donation to charity. How much are your customers paying 'for the privilege'?

When my children get their scarves I could put them in a parcel and send them to you for a few quid. Just tell them I lost them. I could specify a kids charity, that would ease my conscience.

Fu@k off.

• Like 1

Think you've called him out there, BB.

Joined in October and only 2 posts both asking for freebies!

A rogue and a charlatan, I'll be bound.

I see you and Missus Skwerr getting back to your old tricks.

Who picks up the Guide Dog's shite?

Edited by SookeJag

So, you're a collector of urban art and you want a ball and a scarf to add to your collection. But wait, you have already got at least one of the footballs and you want more.

So you're a dealer of urban art. You have sold the balls and now you have a customer waiting for a football and he wants it before Christmas. So you up the ante, now it's £25 and a donation to charity. How much are your customers paying 'for the privilege'?

When my children get their scarves I could put them in a parcel and send them to you for a few quid. Just tell them I lost them. I could specify a kids charity, that would ease my conscience.

Fu@k off.

@bowenboys sorry to see we've not hit it off on a good note.

You are correct I'm a collector of urban art and yes I have one of the footballs thanks to a kind member here. However im not a dealer, nothing of the sort. I was looking for another couple to give as gifts to some like minded friends.

If I did live close enough I'd make the effort to come to watch Partick myself. Unfortunately I don't.

My offer wa a genuine one and would send proof of the donation to the seller.

Apologies if you think I've just come here on the take that wasn't the intention.

@bowenboys sorry to see we've not hit it off on a good note.

You are correct I'm a collector of urban art and yes I have one of the footballs thanks to a kind member here. However im not a dealer, nothing of the sort. I was looking for another couple to give as gifts to some like minded friends.

If I did live close enough I'd make the effort to come to watch Partick myself. Unfortunately I don't.

My offer wa a genuine one and would send proof of the donation to the seller.

Apologies if you think I've just come here on the take that wasn't the intention.

Genuinely sorry that you are unable to attend games. When the team plays well we get to witness truly great urban performance art.

You really don't have to try to convince me of your intentions.

It's Thistle, not Partick.

• Like 3

oh do tell, what does it say about me other than that i am fed up with self righteous gits who think they have a devine right to get these freebies? pretty much like those who think they have a devine right to tell others who and who cannot post on a forum hmm wonder who that could be....

Edited by Pinhead

oh do tell, what does it say about me other than that i am fed up with self righteous gits who think they have a devine right to get these freebies? pretty much like those who think they have a devine right to tell others who and who cannot post on a forum hmm wonder who that could be....

What a state to get yourself in!