Friday Night.

thebiglemon

Very little in steet parking close to the ground. For some reason, it's made no parking zone when a game is on, even though it's mostly commercial/ industrial area. I wouldn't recommend leaving your car in Feegie.

So train the best option. Just remember to go to the right stop!

• Like 1

PTFC site appears to state that there will be a cash gate open on Friday - have to say that I do like the way the buddies have gone abut selling these tickets in the different price bands depending on when you want to commit to the match - early bird ticketing is a fine idea in cash strapped January

Supporter Information:

Tickets are selling well for Thistle supporters and will be on sale for the rest of this week. Office opening hours are 9am until 5pm throughout the week, with final sales at Firhill being at 4pm on Friday. There will be a cash gate in place at the Paisley 2012 Stadium.

We’re now onto our second price category for this fixture with prices as follows:

Adults: £15

Concessions: £7.50

A concession qualifies as a senior citizen over 65, Student and disabled person with carer.

13-17: £7.50

12 and under £4

Edited by gianlucatoni

have to say that I do like the way the buddies have gone abut selling these tickets in the different price bands depending on when you want to commit to the match - early bird ticketing is a fine idea in cash strapped January

I believe the pricing was agreed by both clubs as it's a cup tie, so a shared gate