Thistle Vs Accies

allyo

Is there some kind of mental fragility in our defence? Two goals conceded in the last 5 minutes on Tuesday. Two goals conceded within minutes of scoring today (admittedly very dodgy penalty, which you can do nothing against).

What a shame.

Actually sounded like a decent game today. Kyoto, 28C, brother and me, whisky, then ran out, had to finish on brandy. Time for bed.

ETA: well done to Penrice, sounds well deserved MotM.

Not so welcome: Dools off, Pogba on.......... WHY oh WHY?

Edited by Jaggernaut

Ryan Scully....sorry but he is just not good enough as cover for Cerny. Gave away the penalty (and from where I was in the JHS, it was a stonewaller, though I might be proved wrong when the highlights are shown) and was as slow as a snail at the second. He is not a youngster anymore and has had two seasons of first team action at Dunfermline. Young Penrice was wonderful today and looks a real prospect with a sweet left foot. Kevin looked very good when he came on and Aiden had a good game today. Wilson, much to my surprise played very well in the first half, but faded in the second. All in all we were lucky to get a point today in a game that could have ended up 8-5. Just as an aside, thought the programme was brilliant today, full of well deserved tributes to Ricky. As for the half time draw, missed the booby prize by three numbers.....the closest I have ever been!

Edited by Lindau

Ryan Scully....sorry but he is just not good enough as cover for Cerny. Gave away the penalty (and from where I was in the JHS, it was a stonewaller, though I might be proved wrong when the highlights are shown) and was as slow as a snail at the second. He is not a youngster anymore and has had two seasons of first team action at Dunfermline. Young Penrice was wonderful today and looks a real prospect with a sweet left foot. Kevin looked very good when he came on and Aiden had a good game today. All in all we were lucky to get a point today in a game that could have ended up 8-5. Just as an aside, thought the programme was brilliant today, full of well deserved tributes to Ricky. As for the half time draw, missed the booby prize by three numbers.....the closest I have ever been!

saw the penalty in the Aitken suite after the game and while it was hard to say during the match having seen the highlights thought it was never a penalty

saw the penalty in the Aitken suite after the game and while it was hard to say during the match having seen the highlights thought it was never a penalty

For only the second time this season I was in the JHS and right in line with where the penalty occurred. My initial reaction was it was a penalty. Can't say anymore till I see it again. Matters not really, he cost us the game at Tannadice on Tuesday and the same today and he is shipping soft goals left, right and centre. The defence appear to have no confidence in him. The facts are if Cerny has an injury hit season next season and Scully is back up, the chances are that will will be in big trouble. On other matters did anyone else see Abs hobbling round behind the goal in the second half with what looked something like an oxygen tank at his side. Looks like he will be sidelined for a while. Also saw Tomas Cerny's missus......oooo lala very tasty!....lol

Can they take Scully with them?

Just reading the proggie just now. Checking the fixtures list this shows

Cerny....30.5 appearances.... goals lost 32

Scully.....9.5 appearances....goals lost 20

The 0.5 referees to the Hamilton game in which Tomas got carried of and Ryan came on!

Staggering!

Edited by Lindau

Could tell both teams were safe, some shocking defending and goalkeeping from both teams, thought the keepers were to blame for all 4 goals though i'd need to see it back. Defensively we were minging, eamonn brophy ripped us a new arse.

enjoyable end of season stuff tho in the sun