P A W S - Son Of P A Y E

BowenBoys

I won't impose this on everyone. It's not what people were asked to sign up for and it could cost a bit.

I will PM everyone and offer an opt out. I will try to do it tomorrow but am a bit busy. If you want to post here if you're in for friendlies, it will save me a PM.

Incommunicado this weekend so will update late on Monday.

In the meantime;

Feel free to join us

£1 per goal to the Players Fund.

Please note for any new members the goal tally starts from today. Every goal from now until the Cup Final. Six quid already. For the club and Archie.

Having second thoughts about the idea of goals in friendlies as it devalues the goals we score in the league. Why should a goal in Cirencester be equal to a winner against the ugly sisters or Aberdeen for that matter. It's not about the money, it's about it being earned in some way. Sorr if this confuses matters.

Having second thoughts about the idea of goals in friendlies as it devalues the goals we score in the league. Why should a goal in Cirencester be equal to a winner against the ugly sisters or Aberdeen for that matter. It's not about the money, it's about it being earned in some way. Sorr if this confuses matters.

That was what I was trying to say last night . Just expressed much clearer. :D