Tom Hateley

Lindau

I think we'll be lucky to get him if Dundee are interested. But, wouldn't have thought we'd be able to sign Ziggy, so here's hoping. Ideal replacement for Bannigan for a season anyway.

That's what I thought. Thing is Dundee have just sold two players for big bucks (for our league anyway) so can easily outbid us. Only chance we have I think is we might be able to guarantee more game time or at least more chance of getting game time.

Always remember Mark Hateley after the 3-0 game, instead of slinking off like the other low lifes/no lifes, went round each and every Jag and shook their hand he then turned tail and swiftly left the field to let them enjoy the moment - A Good Night and a professional gesture.

That's what I thought. Thing is Dundee have just sold two players for big bucks (for our league anyway) so can easily outbid us. Only chance we have I think is we might be able to guarantee more game time or at least more chance of getting game time.

More game time and perhaps a better location for family as I understand he has a young kid now. Going from Archie's comments, Glasgow seemed to be preferable for him.

More game time and perhaps a better location for family as I understand he has a young kid now. Going from Archie's comments, Glasgow seemed to be preferable for him.

Suspect/Fear money will be the stumbling block - Hibs/Dundee can pay more and TH will have to do what is best for himself and his family. :mellow:

It looks to me that the coverage of the Jags offer a better lifestyle patter was Club driven. Also Archie usually doesn't name specific players he targets even when it's fairly common knowledge. I wonder what brought on what on face value appears needless publicity. The norm is to wait till after a major signing/re-signing to air the turned down better financial offers spiel.

I'd rather have Mulgrew, but think that was probably just paper talk. His set pieces alone could be great for us.

I had thought the Mulgrew chat was nonsense, was there any substance to this? Also think Hateley would be midfield as well so the CB position is still unknown?