Dundee 26/10/16

Lindau

That's Hamilton took 4 points already off the teams we cant. Think last season we managed 1 point out of a possible 27 against Aberdeen, celtic and hearts. Since they got promoted Dundee have been another so called bogey team. Lets hope that changes tonight. We cant afford anymore slip ups

That's Hamilton took 4 points already off the teams we cant. Think last season we managed 1 point out of a possible 27 against Aberdeen, celtic and hearts. Since they got promoted Dundee have been another so called bogey team. Lets hope that changes tonight. We cant afford anymore slip ups

At times it feels like we have 11 bogey teams in this league

• Like 2

I read somewhere that our record against Dundee recently has been something like no victories in 16 games - haven't looked into this but if true it seems a very very bad run.

I think Dundee have won 10 and drawn 4 against us. Awful record, but they are missing a few players that have caused us problems in the past so I feel a bit more hopeful.

I don't think a win is on the cards and a draw being more likely.

My last visit to Dens park was for a league cup game back in 2008 when we beat them. Remember going into the pub at the top of the hill after the game and the bar flys were insistant that the game was into extra time as sky sports hadn't been updated to show harkins penalty winner. I enjoyed my tennents that night

• Like 1

Our record against Dundee since they came back up is not good. Like recent games in general we should've picked up quite a few more points against them. First half of the first game against them at Dens was possibly the best I've seen us play since we got promoted.Even then we only scored one goal (Fraser's spectacular shot). I've no worries that we can play the better football tonight but somehow we're going to have to turn good play into goals.

• Like 1

Where are we with Fraser? Has the potential to be an excellent player. I actually think he could do a job in front of defence, in the Busquets kinda role. His passing is good and he's not shy of a tackle. Will be a good addition once he's back.

In fact, we're doing OK considering the talent we have out...

• Like 1

I read somewhere that our record against Dundee recently has been something like no victories in 16 games - haven't looked into this but if true it seems a very very bad run.

We won 3-0 in the League at Dens just 4 years ago so that's not right.

7 competitive games without a win is the run.

Those who like a wee bit of drama with their stats ( :whistling: ) might express mock-shock at the fact we haven't beaten them in the top-flight for 22 years. :o (< mock-shock)

Where are we with Fraser? Has the potential to be an excellent player. I actually think he could do a job in front of defence, in the Busquets kinda role. His passing is good and he's not shy of a tackle. Will be a good addition once he's back.

In fact, we're doing OK considering the talent we have out...

Nothing concrete but had heard he was injured again! As for injuries, according to Archie on the Jagzone, Liam is fit for tonight and Erskine trained yesterday. If no reaction he expects him to play some part tonight though it might be from the bench.

Nothing concrete but had heard he was injured again! As for injuries, according to Archie on the Jagzone, Liam is fit for tonight and Erskine trained yesterday. If no reaction he expects him to play some part tonight though it might be from the bench.

We're rather unlucky on that front at the moment!

I say start Erskine, get a few goals ahead, then sub him! Easy.

I won Dools top at start of season got it I think after the queens game and I don't think he's scored since

I feel a bit responsible so top getting a prayer tonight for a Dools goal or two failing that seriously thinking of posting it back to break the hoodoo everything crossed for tonight mon thistle we need a win

• Like 1