Doolan 100 Trophy Presentation

BowenBoys

The draw.

Twenty one people in for this. Listed chronologicaly from the PAWS spreadsheet.

I'm sure you all know by now how this will be decided. Tonight's winning half time draw ticket divided by 21 will leave a remainder between 0 and 20. Check the left column to see if it's you.

If you're at the match, there's an easy way to find out if you've won. Divide the ticket number by 21. Check the first two digits after the decimal point. They will match one of the numbers in the column on the right.

I will also select a standby using the 'Mystery Prize' winning number.

Good luck!

Screen_Shot_2017-05-17_at_20.31.17.png

Edited by BowenBoys
  • Like 1

Paid members, to date, who will be attending

Big Dan

bigalthejag

BowenBoys

Chachi

digger

elevenone

Fawlty Towers

G13 jag

Jag

jagaloon

jagfox

Jagged Edge

jaggy

jaggymct

Jaggystu71

jagman

Juan Kerr

lady-isobel-barnett

Rid Skwerr

sandy

scotty

The Sunnylaw Jag

Edited by BowenBoys

I can't make it up to Firhill as hoped tomorrow, but well done to jagman and I hope he & Auld Jag have a fantastic time presenting the trophy to Dools!

And big hand to Bowen Boys for all his fundraising organising again this season.

Cheers

Here is a list of members that will attend tomorrow

AlexForsythFan

belfastjag

Big Dan

bigalthejag

BowenBoys

Chachi

digger

east lothian jag

elevenone

Fawlty Towers

G13 jag

Jag

jagaloon

jagfox

Jagged Edge

Jaggernaut

jaggy

jaggymct

Jaggystu71

jagman

Juan Kerr

lady-isobel-barnett

Metz

Norgethistle

Peaty FC

Rid Skwerr

sandy

scotty

The Sunnylaw Jag

Our guests are Auld Jag and Camallain. The Jukebox Rebel is, unfortunately, unable to come. His father (The Musical Box Rebel?) will be there instead.

Auld Jag and jagman will make the presentations.

Very pleased that Camallain will be there to capture clips of the event.

Please bring kids and cameras.

I will be in the Aitken Suite before the game from 11.30ish until 12.10 if anyone wants to meet. Don't forget that there are other presentations being made on the pitch from 11.45.

After the match meet in the Aitken Suite. I'll be at the far end by the iconic picture of Dools. We will make the presentations, on the pitch, after the players warm down. Approx 2.45.

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Thanks elevenone. Yes, a bit pickled.

I like the messy, lo-fi (disorganised!) nature of these events. It was a bit like the Centre Circle photo shoot last season.

The club wanted us to do it as part of the pre-match awards but with so many people being involved, they changed their minds. I prefer it this way, much more personal. As you say, great for the kids. A terrific chance to get close to their hero. And what a hero! He had all the time in the world for us and was genuinely delighted to receive a fans award.

Special mention to Robert for coming to his first game since Rab's passing, it must have been a tough day. To jagman for his fine words at the presentation. To The Jukebox Rebel for writing the Doolan biography, a great read. To Camallain for recording the event and editing & posting so rapidly. It's great to have these clips.

Thanks to the club for giving us the time. But mostly, thanks to you and to Dools without whom...

• Like 3

Special mention to Robert for coming to his first game since Rab's passing, it must have been a tough day. To jagman for his fine words at the presentation. To The Jukebox Rebel for writing the Doolan biography, a great read. To Camallain for recording the event and editing & posting so rapidly. It's great to have these clips.

Thanks to the club for giving us the time. But mostly, thanks to you and to Dools without whom...

Echo all of above but add in a special thanks to yourself, BB :clapping: . And while I'm at it that was fantastic contribution from jagfox selling all those scarves :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

Echo all of above but add in a special thanks to yourself, BB :clapping: . And while I'm at it that was fantastic contribution from jagfox selling all those scarves :thumbsup2:

Thanks l-i-b. Much appreciated.

Yes, an astonishing effort from jagfox. Got a message a few minutes ago to say that has now sold them all. 200 scarves. I'm sure he'll let us know how much he has raised once he's sorted out but it's a great deal of money.

If anyone wants to get their biography framed, I have the framing details.

It was done at the Framing Workshop at the bottom of Maryhill Road (16 Clarendon Place). I tried to get them to do a deal for us but they wouldn't. They are cheap anyway and very good.

To get it the same as Dools, quote the framing instructions Frame: 380 Dark Grey, Mount: 2" 8627

I would like to thank everyone for agreeing for me to be part of the presentation party in memory of Robert. I had hoped to speak to more in the Aitken Suite but the emotions of the day were begining to get to me and i only managed to speak to a few ,any time i have been on the firhill pitch was when Robert would go on it the last day of the season.As i have said on another post i will be back next season so if you see me come up and say hello.Thanks again for allowing me to be part of an occasion i will never ever forget.

• Like 2