Tam Cerny

jaggy

As I have said many times this season, the best bit of business the club could do now or in close season is add another two years on to his contract. In January he can sign a pre contract with another club and plenty will have noticed his form with us.

To finish the pre split on minus 3 goal difference is very respectable in comparison to all the teams below us. Yesterday was a perfect example of why. I'm well aware on a few occasions Scully kept the score down but if Tomas had been behind the sticks all season the goal difference would have been even more respectable. Greedy as it may sound after such a successful season no doubt we'd have been better off points wise as well.

To finish the pre split on minus 3 goal difference is very respectable in comparison to all the teams below us. Yesterday was a perfect example of why. I'm well aware on a few occasions Scully kept the score down but if Tomas had been behind the sticks all season the goal difference would have been even more respectable. Greedy as it may sound after such a successful season no doubt we'd have been better off points wise as well.

Also well aware of numerous goals he chucked away

Also well aware of numerous goals he chucked away

You might be right to a degree. There certainly were a few goals, tho' by no means howlers, I felt Scully could've done better.

Like many others I consider Tomas to be the best keeper we've had since Nicky Walker. Might even be better. That said in the few matches that Cerny played up to and including the 1st Celtic game I thought he'd been questionable at a few goals (perhaps more so than Scully). I'd put that down to his injury and rustiness as he's repaid any errors many times over since then.

Obvious low brain capacity from the Sevconians. They appear to have forgotten about Garner going down like a ton of bricks after a feather like head butt from Ryan Jack last week and don't get me started on Laffertys ludicrous rolling about after he had actually head butted Mulgrew a few years back. The very fact that Waghorn went over to make sure Cerny was OK sums it all up. Mindboggling!

Edited by Lindau

i agree that Cerny is a great keeper. Best since Roughie.

But Scully was having a great spell of form and realising the potential that Archie has obviously noticed.If he had not been injured we would not have conceded as many goals and possibly beaten Sevco at home.

I hope he recovers his confidence quickly on his return.

• Like 1