Firhill Nae More

lady-isobel-barnett

A company with assets of 300k at the end of 2016.currently sponsor Alloa, Bury( another stadium name change) and Shrewsbury . I hope we got the 100k up front cause this reeks of goerge galloways knickers. Also find it odd that they have been tweeting or whatever its called , offering sports sponsorship ( some Braehead Clan guy responded already)

Lots of clubs do this such as Hamilton (superseal). Do they get any stick? No. As others said we will still know it as firhill and it's just extra money for nothing

Your right we probably won't get any stick I just don't like it personally. If I was Maxi I would've rather kept Firhill as our name than have the money.

A company with assets of 300k at the end of 2016.currently sponsor Alloa, Bury( another stadium name change) and Shrewsbury . I hope we got the 100k up front cause this reeks of goerge galloways knickers. Also find it odd that they have been tweeting or whatever its called , offering sports sponsorship ( some Braehead Clan guy responded already)

If it's 100k for 3 years we've been done, Hamilton done their stadium for 550k for 2 years

Embarrassing to allow them to change the name. We are going to get slagged to f**k off of other fans.

I've been getting slagged to f**k for well over 50 years simply for supporting Thistle. I've never had much difficulty turning the tables on the slaggers to take the piss out of them. Fairly certain I can handle this.

• Like 4

It's a shame we have to do this but the most disappointing thing is those bloody photographs. I'm sure I'm not the only one to assume that the Corporate Partnership Manager of The Energy Check is the one in the suit. Therefore the third (unnamed) person is spurious 'eye candy'. Surely we (Scottish football/society) has progressed beyond the need for this rubbish.

That's a pretty embarrassing assumption.