Hearts at Tynecastle

elevenone

1 minute ago, eljaggo said:

It must really piss players off to put in a good performance and then be dropped to the bench (McCarthy for one) especially when their replacement has had a shocker in their last game.  Consistent selection is an Archibald weakness.

Even worse: it undermines team morale, which builds in a habit of inconsistency. We saw it when the Bunnet's regime collapsed, and we're seeing it now again. :'-(

• Like 1

I don't know what else anyone needs to see.

6 wins from 30, 1 win in 20 away games, hardly ever score, concede criminal goals, its all tragic. You need to enjoy losing to defend this regime

Just goes to show, if we had a decent manager we could dream of being as good a Kilmarnock

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MonehJags said:

I don't know what else anyone needs to see.

6 wins from 30, 1 win in 20 away games, hardly ever score, concede criminal goals, its all tragic. You need to enjoy losing to defend this regime

Just goes to show, if we had a decent manager we could dream of being as good a Kilmarnock

Sadly ,we still have people on this forum who will back archie if we escape from this debacle.  Regardless of the outcome, his time is up at firhill. 

• Like 1

Just in, not because I live across the road from Swinecastle, but because I left when the 3rd goal went in. 

Booth, Elliott and Erskine OK for the first half, Cerny, Osman, Cargill and Devine were a disaster. Dools, Woods, Storey and Lawless less than average. What's most worrying is the lack of fight. It looked from the start that we had no options going forward and that Hearts were cutting through us with ease. Championship beckons!

Edited by Hugh Janus

Hi time is absolutely up no question there. He's a club legend and always will be but it's time to go.

some in the team have chucked it and the so called CAPTAIN is an embarrassment. I honestly believe he was trying to get sent off.

Erskine although finished at this level himself was atleast screaming at his team mates and trying the Captain never uttered a word.

our defending is laughable and Archie's insistence of constantly playing 4231 is killing us.

Our last 8 games we must play 352 with Barton in the middle.

i would bite your hand off for a play off just now because I dread to think where we might finish with this team and it's leader 

a shambolic performance today