Meet the Manager - Tuesday 6pm

avie-man

41 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Excluding .....

Thats not excluding anything these figures are stated by the Ckub plus given where we are the £2.7 mn is ambituous - this includes circa £1mn made up of parachute payment - Celtic Euro Money / Celtic Cup Game - next Season we dont get that cash so income drops like a stone 

If we get relegated we are in serious trouble cash wise - it may mean part time Football 

So Training Grounds on our current position are not a priority in my opinion 

36 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Thats not excluding anything these figures are stated by the Ckub plus given where we are the £2.7 mn is ambituous - this includes circa £1mn made up of parachute payment - Celtic Euro Money / Celtic Cup Game - next Season we dont get that cash so income drops like a stone 

If we get relegated we are in serious trouble cash wise - it may mean part time Football 

So Training Grounds on our current position are not a priority in my opinion 

We get it you think our current training arrangements are fine and the amount we spend on them is ok

lyckily your not running the club 

• Like 1

All this probationary period chat is revisionist pish. I don't recall it being mentioned before he was appointed and if so only in conjunction with the Kenny Miller situation at Livingston.

I'd never heard of one for a manager anyway prior to that. The closest I've heard of is a rolling contract which I believe Archibald and possibly McNamara were given at the start of their tenures?

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

All this probationary period chat is revisionist pish. I don't recall it being mentioned before he was appointed and if so only in conjunction with the Kenny Miller situation at Livingston.

I'd never heard of one for a manager anyway prior to that. The closest I've heard of is a rolling contract which I believe Archibald and possibly McNamara were given at the start of their tenures?

Alan Stubbs at St Mirren ?

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

Please do not kill off our last hope. We need some sort of straw to clutch.

4 hours ago, javeajag said:

We get it you think our current training arrangements are fine and the amount we spend on them is ok

lyckily your not running the club 

Our current training arrangements are no worse and a lot better than most of the Clubs in the Division / its what you do in training that counts - not where you train 

21 minutes ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Our current training arrangements are no worse and a lot better than most of the Clubs in the Division / its what you do in training that counts - not where you train 

As I said were lucky your not running the club ...

its not where you train that counts .... tell that to pep guardiola and let’s get back to ruchill park 

2 hours ago, javeajag said:

its not where you train that counts .... tell that to pep guardiola and let’s get back to ruchill park 

We are all lucky that none of the posters on here ( including me ) are running the club. Unless of course guardilo or klopp are secret jags fans.

2 hours ago, javeajag said:

If I remember right Pep thought Firhill was good enough for his Manchester City team to train at a few years back.