New manager/coach

Big Wull

3 hours ago, partickthedog said:

No, I think that we are wanting your appointment to be formally recognised by the club. 

Manager-Ian McCall

Assistant Managers and First Team Coaches-Neil Scally & Alan Archibald

Associate Manager, Technical Director (Tactics) & Team Talk Deliverer-Big Wull

Really good statement @partickthedog

• 2 weeks later...

Tonights team talk : Simple tonight's guys, win and we're 3rd. Let's get at this lot and get playing the way I know you can. Give me the same attitude and commitment you had in the cup and we will be fine. Nothing stupid at the back and let's get a few goals. Win tonight and then Saturday and will have momentum that will be hard to stop.

Just now, Big Wull said:

Tonights team talk : Simple tonight's guys, win and we're 3rd. Let's get at this lot and get playing the way I know you can. Give me the same attitude and commitment you had in the cup and we will be fine. Nothing stupid at the back and let's get a few goals. Win tonight and then Saturday and will have momentum that will be hard to stop.

And remember what goal you are shooting into.

Tonight's team talk: 1st do you have ambition to win this league(check)

2nd do you have ambition of playing in the Premier league (check)

3rd do you know you can win ur individual battles tonight (check)     

If anyone doesn't think we can do this you will not play tonight or for this club again. Go out here and play like this is your last game....and win!

Edited by Big Wull
Spelling

2 hours ago, Big Wull said:

If anyone doesn't think we can do this you will not play tonight or for this club again. Go out here and play like this is your last game....and win!

And " Algeris, if you don't score a hat trick, you are going straight back to the Scum at the Temple of Doom"

7 hours ago, Big Wull said:

Sounding a bit desperate. Is your jaiket hingin oan a shoogly peg

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Radio Scotland have just reported that Arbroath will open up a 3 point gap with a win against Partick Thistle. Not may but WILL. If you can't use that to fire the team up then we're done! :happy2:

If I heard that it would have been played in changing room

Tonight's team talk: This is a must win tonight. Do not come off the pitch with any regrets, you are now playing for your future at Partick Thistle, so go out and prove to me,the fans, yourself and your team mates that your good enough to play in this team. This lot are struggling so let's sapp their confidence and go get the win I know we can.

26 minutes ago, Big Wull said:

Tonight's team talk: This is a must win tonight. Do not come off the pitch with any regrets, you are now playing for your future at Partick Thistle, so go out and prove to me,the fans, yourself and your team mates that your good enough to play in this team. This lot are struggling so let's sapp their confidence and go get the win I know we can.

Do you do the halftime team talks as well? They were certainly transformational at Raith and even more so at Arbroath.

Tonight's team talk: same commitment as Friday nights game, but let's sharpen up a bit in front of goal, and cut out silly mistakes at the back. This lot have picked up recently but it's just new manager bounce....so...get out there and go through them like a dose of salts, and get an early goal because they've had 3 clean sheets . This will demoralise them then hit them with a quick 2nd goal...more will follow. League is up for grabs.

6 hours ago, Big Wull said:

Tonight's team talk: same commitment as Friday nights game, but let's sharpen up a bit in front of goal, and cut out silly mistakes at the back. This lot have picked up recently but it's just new manager bounce....so...get out there and go through them like a dose of salts, and get an early goal because they've had 3 clean sheets . This will demoralise them then hit them with a quick 2nd goal...more will follow. League is up for grabs.

If you have a plan B, can we see it now as plan A is garbage !

• Like 1

Today's team talk : this is a massive game, probably the biggest this season, we outplayed them the other week and they stole it at the end. So let's take revenge today. Take our chances early and put this game to bed 1st half. We can't drop points if you want to play in Premier league next season.

36 minutes ago, Big Wull said:

Today's team talk : this is a massive game, probably the biggest this season, we outplayed them the other week and they stole it at the end. So let's take revenge today. Take our chances early and put this game to bed 1st half. We can't drop points if you want to play in Premier league next season.

Exactly @Big Wull